Forums

Help › Forums

They broke it real good this time...

Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:59 PM (58 replies)
  • kensabre10
    2,890 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:22 AM

i'll add my two cents on this one. wgt your game f'ing blows now! you took a great game and made it an arcade game. flipping upper left box continues, putt grids are so far off oputts gop in the wrong direction or break where they show NO break! I just got a new 64 bit ultra fast state of the art computer (pc) and the game freezes more now than ever. pleae DO NOT tell us clear our caches! that's total ***, as is this game now! sorry bout the typing, but I don't give a ***. i'll be as screwed up as they are! good bye for now! not one more nickel. until this is fixed, and fixed properly!

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:48 PM

If WGT take a month, as usual, to correct their horrendous mistakes - then there probably won't be anyone left playing.

What a total mess. Especially the loss of reverse camera angle. 

Probably not much future in Flash anyway - the cold turkey starts now...

• StickemStino
    122 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:11 PM

Just 1 question WGT.....What are you waiting for? Should have already shut down on been on theses problems

• strightshaft
    154 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:47 PM

it is really bad. ipitty the guys and girls that have bad eyesite.  Ive got bad but my buddy has to use a jewlers hat to play and he says that he cannot play because h cant see that far to get ball lined up with the pin.  Truly sad that this has happened  but get it fixed wgt the sooner the better before you lose  alot of players that have enjoyed the game for years

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:48 PM

mkg335:
    Bang-up job they did this time.

I respect Mark's opinions and usually his views are the litmus test of true opinion on WGT - measured, truthful and accurate.

So based on this (as I have not played for a couple of months and cannot comment personally) I will continue to abstain from playing and thus spending.

In the last year this game has continually declined with the company seldom listing to their customers and the customers invariably needing workarounds to play. 

Chad and Co.....you should be ashamed that you let a once great game deteriorate into a shambles.

But then again, we know you do not give a flying fukk.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:59 PM

alanti:
    Chad and Co.....you should be ashamed that you let a once great game deteriorate into a shambles.
    Absolutely

• AuTiger0
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:34 PM

Not one to post negative, but whatever you did the other night didn't work. But you've already heard that. This once very fun game is now just a very frustrating game.  If i had just waited a week I would've saved 50.00.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:43 PM

LOL Right after the update my meter was still racing but smoothly, but was frustrated by fairway cams missing and terribly choppy graphics on the green when putting....so I cleared flash, ran Ccleaner, logged out and back in, shut down my AV, and firewall, and now the meter is not only racing but stuttering as well, the green graphics are worse than they were, the whole game just sucks!!!!!

If you want to save data transfer, instead of f**king with the graphics and getting rid of cameras we need to play, may I suggest:

1 Get rid of those stupid f'n camera angles when putting, they are worse than worthless!

2 Get rid of the programming that according to you makes the swing more like real golf when we know it is really to counter the cheat software like auto dingers...you sell the f'n best cheat here now so why bother!

3 Get rid of improvements like clapping, ability to turn off caddy(is you aint smart enough to look at the club it gives you before you hit tough), get rid of that stupid 250 credit "billboard" for Champion tier, that says a lot about how cheap you are, gnomes, passes, new wallpaper, and 20 other things we don't need, what we do need is consistent play, meters, and graphics instead...

Most of these new options you throw at us are for kids, totally useless and almost as unwanted as the 2-3 weeks we have to wait for you to sort out the "improvements"(yeah right) you made so the game is playable again!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:57 PM

Agree with so much of this stuff but what I don't get is how some are getting smooth - like real smooth game play.  Away from the pre programed ding line rev discussion, and so just on smoothness as in no jitter my meter is smooth as.  Now I have seen the flashing ball but only sometimes, and green dots here are beautiful and intuitive - pleasure to use.

So we have some that are getting great actual game play and plenty awful game play.

Now lets get away from all the clear your flash rubbish as plenty that are getting the crap know all that, so it is not them causing it - done deal.  What is causing it then ?  cheap servers?? some through luck of the draw just get a good one and some not ??

• lccchopper
    39 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:16 PM

A Malicious virus perhaps?

RSS