Forums

Help › Forums

They broke it real good this time...

Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:59 PM (58 replies)
  • silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:55 AM

Who knows what the hell is going on----new hires, fired employee grudge, programmer didnt get his yearly raise, virus in the server, or just some freakin hacker having fun playing with the code. Whatever it is WGT doesnt seem to believe in a flash screen to let any of its customers know that they are working on it or are close to a fix.  

Maybe everyone in the world should stop playing for 1 day or a week and see how fast things start getting done.

What about our CC comps????   The way the game is there is no way that anyone can play up to their potential.

I say shut the game down to you get it fixed.  We are all losing money by playing these freakish conditions.   More hits more balls more hair on the floor.

There Now I have vented    Very peacfully I may add..

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:56 AM

mkg335:

Well if nothing else, we've been able to vent and as Lonnie and Andy mentioned, get some fresh air and exercise.

Shame about the game, though...maybe one day wgt will cinderize recognella.

Nothing to add, just wanted to give a public "Eff Ya" to Mark.

Carry on.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:58 AM

They may have fixed the AVG situation..just played 2 rounds and AVG did not go up!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 1:00 PM

they must really hate me, best update ever!! bring it on Jebadilla....

• docflash9
    47 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:13 PM

I was going to say what you did but now I don't need to.Unplayable.

• docflash9
    47 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:13 PM

I was going to say what you did but now I don't need to.Unplayable.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:28 PM

mkg335:
    Meter stuttering like Mel Tillis,

It stopped after about 10 hours for me. Never had such issues before, played like crap during that time ;-)

mkg335:
    ball looks like a volley of tracer bullets on putts...

The uggliest ball action ever. Sometimes it looks like it shot 3 feet through the bottom of the cup. And the blinking of the ball on the tee is annoying as hell.

mkg335:
    no view from fairway on approaches,

Just click the camera you want on the mini map instead of clicking zoom. It's a hassle, but it works. A couple of cameras are missing on some holes though, so you'll need to align your approach with the view from the camera behind the green. Cong #16 is one of those holes, a couple on Merion as well, Pine B9 is as it was before though.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:31 PM

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:35 PM

Good God mates, the meter has gone to shyte. Lawd have mercy.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:50 PM

mk, have been using view from behind green for approaches, will try cameras on the mini-map, thanks for the tip.

Graphics, especially for putting, are ugly now, agree.

Meter hasn't settled down yet but may be seeing slight improvement, jury's still out for me.

RSS