Forums

Help › Forums

They broke it real good this time...

Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:59 PM (58 replies)
  • Jefferin
    126 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 9:35 PM

I used to enjoy my time on wgt but the last 2days makes me want to give it up it is crazy I put money into this and just lose balls because of meter and bad updates ......oooooooooooowell ....maybe good bye time ,,,have fun all

• vpd10
    2,112 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 9:37 PM

I tee off, then another person tee's off. Then it shows an empty tee box and then shows me hitting from the fairway.  When I land on the green and my P gets ready to putt it sometimes shows the empty tee box or the previous spot on the fairway or a completely different hole. They really messed up big time this time. At least now I can view reverse putts from other players again. And the noises, lol. You know the noise it makes when you switch clubs or reverse to read a putt. I hear that noise for every player, not just me. Then there is chat. I have to select it every time to type in chat.

WTF????

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 8:52 AM

TracyMax:
    you got that right!!

Bout time, 7000 +  hence....even a blind squirrel etc etc .... eh ??  :))

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 9:03 AM

WGT's programmers have got to be trained apes (a bit unfair on the apes) because how can people take a perfectly working game then come up with a ball that flashes through your club.  How could that be even possible>  Is wgt's code that messed up that if you change x hoping to alter x then abcdefg also gets f'ked up because they don't know where x is anyway so they hope that altering abcdefg will lead to x being altered too, when no one wanted x altered in the first place, but thwey did want T altered but because T is between S and U ABCDE minus x have changed to P and Q...... Confused???   Well thats what WGT programmers are like....Has WGT got a programmers??  Or is poor Icon left to do that too??

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 9:15 AM

Well been here for 4 years now and still the same old crap . Game goes south after every update and nothing ever really gets fixed . WGT can always add new stuff to the pro shop but cant fix anything . It seems more like they are trying to sabotage the game instead of fixing it .

Well guess I wont be playing this weekend but its ok . Its nice outside and plenty of stuff to watch on tv . I wonder how much money they will lose since we cant play and enjoy the game .Oh well have a nice day everybody I`m going for a bike ride and enjoy the sunshine .:-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 9:35 AM

lonniescott711:
    .Oh well have a nice day everybody I`m going for a bike ride and enjoy the sunshine .:-)

Nice call Lonnie.....off to do just that...............................................^^^^^

Calf / thigh muscles need a work out, been a bit lazy lately.

• PistolPeete
    937 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 10:05 AM

I've never had meter stutter like this before. Just unacceptable.

• topace35
    230 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 10:20 AM

WGT??? WTF??? WTF??? What have you done to this game now? The camera angles are so messed up you really can't play the game since certain putts you need a reverse view and now you won't allow it? WTF? Please make these corrections right away so those of us who have spent a ton of money on here and those of us who have been members from the beginning don't leave and go find another game. This is ridiculous. That ball flashing b4 our drives is annoying at best but the camera angles when we are on the green and yet it shows fairway is utterly unacceptable. Fix it...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:21 AM

Well if nothing else, we've been able to vent and as Lonnie and Andy mentioned, get some fresh air and exercise.

Shame about the game, though...maybe one day wgt will cinderize recognella.

• maitaimik
    38 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:52 AM

Agree that there is a negative correlation between a new upgrade and functionality.

BUT for WGT to announce in the news :

"Other Fixes and Improvements

Camera Control – We've turned back on camera control during the game whether it’s your turn or not, so you can change your camera view as needed"

BUT WGT - The problem is giving with one hand and taking away with the other.

NOW ! Suddenly player camera views are severely limited for some reason, and the most annoying of all - when clicking on large camera icon bottom right to jump to default forward green-side view........

- what we get is a camera view from back at the tee or 100yds back up the fairway - this is plain and simple nonsense.

Please please please WGT - provide us with an adequate product before making us pay up to  $100 / month for Beta quality.  Its all getting a little bit arbitrary and ad hoc whats going on and we the playing public, never mind paying public, have to accept and  live with whatever adjustments and game changing tweaks some "brightspark" dreams up every 3/4 weeks. 

RSS