Forums

Help › Forums

They broke it real good this time...

Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:59 PM (58 replies)
  • navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:51 PM

HEY WGT.TAKE ALL THOSE GUYS.AND GALS IN THE THINK TANK ,KICK THEM IN THE HEAD THEN KICK THEM OUT THE DOOR............................................
    My one complaint is.WHERE ARE THE DISTANCE MARKERS.lol

navi USMC

• Mully1953
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 2:51 PM

I'm with Lonnie and Andy on this one - waste of time trying to play the game as it stands and the wife happy to see me away from the computer and out in the fresh air again. Beginning to realize there is life after WGT!!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:29 PM

I read somewhere there was 5 million players(-2 million dual accounts maybe) that leaves 3 million and probably 2 million spend no money.That leaves 1 million maybe spending $50 a month which would be $50 million a month.Throw in some lame advertizing and what have we got ? $50 million 10cents,thats now $600 million a year(thats over 1/2 billion dollars)

Please correct if I have used bad math.

• Koreyman1111
    18 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:33 PM

Ya, What he said...!!!

Koreyman1111

• aaa111bbb222
    203 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:50 PM

I generally do not post in the forums but in lieu of this last outstanding downtime effort, I thought the following is appropriate:

WGT programming today seems to be a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, it looks like the universe is winning. (Slightly modified quote from Rick Cook)

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 4:49 AM

This latest update is a total mess. Like a few others I am going to take a break from this mess they call a game until its put right.

Was going to anyway, but this has pushed me away for a while 

See ya !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:46 AM

mkg335:

Meter stuttering like Mel Tillis, no view from fairway on approaches, ball looks like a volley of tracer bullets on putts...

Bang-up job they did this time.

Where are the "optimize your PC for a better WGT experience" folk in this discussion?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:57 AM

andyson:

mkg335:

Meter stuttering like Mel Tillis, no view from fairway on approaches, ball looks like a volley of tracer bullets on putts...

Bang-up job they did this time.

Where are the "optimize your PC for a better WGT experience" folk in this discussion?

Good question...

• uytyuyt
    51 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 6:36 AM

They sped the meter up to sell more lighting bolts

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:01 AM

Like someone else said in another thread..... WGT has given me a reason to get some stuff done around the house LOL.  

RSS