Help › Forums

A Few Issues and Work Arounds 6/26

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:42 AM (117 replies)
  • blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:19 PM

harleypilot:

Good post for everything except the flickering PLAY NOW.  I don't have any other tabs open, and mine still flickers.  I can't play anything now.

I agree h  I'm afraid Shams got the flickering PLA NOW one all wrong ,been playing since 2011 and never had that one so ...Sham just a bit of nonsense with your advice.

• OverWaters
    309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:25 PM

Greetings WGTShamWow

Wouldn't it be a more simple procedure by WGT to do live testing on these matters and correct the bugs before bringing them to the consumer. One would think that would be a more logical approach. As of now, I must logoff & logon to rid myself of the jumping jack flash on the Play Now Feature. AND no, I do not have another window open. I went to browse the pro shop and it triggered the jump.

Anyways, thanks for bringing back the Black R1 Driver. I needed a new toy.

~Cheers

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:35 PM

1st time I have had this kind of Bugs  after update . The play now tab was flashing between play now and the retry .   Cleaned the flash and browser and that helped , went to play one hole and my settings were back to stock , So reset them and hit save . go to  play one hole and the settings went back to stock . log out and on and reset ,  one hole and still stock settings .

Check browser setting , all is good , so I just play one hole as is , ( need them points for Team Yancy )  ,  Meter had a mind of its own and the Vid was choppy .  

Clean windows and take out the trash and put on my lucky hat ( Tin Foil ) . Settings will not save ..   So just for fun I ran a " Disk clean upSystem Requirements bottom of the page . I use to do that all the time but have not in some time . 

Well guess F,n what ,,   That fixed it . 

Loading great , Meter smooth , Settings saved .  

PS  ,, I like the new putting views 

OPY

• Pkay72
    229 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:38 PM

Ball missing this place is a joke. New angles even worse take your money and can't even get it to play

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:43 PM

Jeeeez every fooookin update theres issues since 12/12/14 this game has gone so far back.

Cant look through all complaints but dont understand this practice swing and use another club bollox.....Are you saying you must use club you dont really want to use?

This camera shite.....when playing a skins game tonight when i was typing a biits crack to oppo my camera angles were bouncing around with every letter i typed. WTF....My avatar came off course looking like poor Jason Day ffs

Bubbs.

• Pkay72
    229 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:49 PM

Invite friends Keeps popping up I would be embarrassed if I invited anybody here at the minute. ALL YOU GET IS CLEAN CACHE sorry, but Homer Simpson can do that.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:50 PM

alcaucin:

alosso:
    One of the best posts Re: problems I've ever seen here.

Ditto...nice work Rocky !!  ( sham )

Andy

+1

very nice of you Sham to give people a response.

• lencraddy
    1,927 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 3:15 PM

I also experienced the camera view changing as I type each letter in chat box along with camera clicking sound,

very annoying and off putting ( No Pun intended 

Also the buy new ball option popping up after on each hole even when I have available same ball in bag ?.

These only started happening 2 days ago.

Is that when the new camera angles started ??  ??

btw. I do like the camera view options  when on the green

\=/  cheers 

Len

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 3:16 PM

After all the work they do to improve.They are tooooooo tierd to proof read there work,
    Just send it on it's way.lol

navi USMC

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 3:18 PM

siggipj76:

alcaucin:

alosso:
    One of the best posts Re: problems I've ever seen here.

Ditto...nice work Rocky !!  ( sham )

Andy

+1

very nice of you Sham to give people a response.

Agreed. The fact that there are bugs following the update may be aggravating but that is a separate issue to alosso's comment about it being a good response from Sham. Heaven knows there are enough complaints on the forum (not necessarily unjustified) about WGT's lack of communication with the members and failure to respond when a problem is reported, so I think it's worth noting and applauding when a prompt, clear (apart from the avatar swing bit, I don't understand that either) and helpful response is received.

RSS