Help › Forums

A Few Issues and Work Arounds 6/26

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:42 AM (117 replies)
  • WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:15 PM

Hi All,

Since the last update a couple bugs have cropped up. I just wanted to have a separate post with the bugs that have been reported and temporary work arounds until they are fixed. These are ones that we are aware of and our Q/A team is working on fixes for. If you find any others, feel free to post them here. Also if you find one mid game, please submit a bug report advising what happened by right clicking on the game client and selecting "Submit this problem to WGT". These go straight to our Q/A team and even though they are not able to respond, they are extremely helpful in tracking and fixing these bugs. 

Putting in Practice Mode (Mulligan)
    Problem: When you take a mulligan after a putt, the grid dots switch direction with no way to change them back

Solution: Take a practice swing, the ability to switch grid dot direction comes back and they revert to the normal left - right orientation.

Fairway Camera View (Mulligan)
    Problem: When you take a mulligan after a fairway shot or drive, you are only given the reverse putting view instead of alternate camera views.

Solution: Take a practice swing, camera function will revert back to normal 

Unable to Switch Standbag Slots
    Problem: Cant select another stand bag slot, clicking on any other slot does nothing.

Solution: Change a piece of equipment (clubs or ball seems to work) and without saving, select another standbag slot. They should be unlocked until you save. Next time you edit equipment you will have to do this again.

Flashing "Play Now" Bar:
    Problem: The play now bar keeps flashing, cant select anything or make it stop

Solution: Make sure you only have one tab/page open with that browser. Having multiple instances of the WGT website causes this. 

Swinging from Avatar:
    Problem: After one practice swing from swinging the club from the avatar instead of the swing meter, you cannot swing from the avatar again.

Solution: Swing from the swing meter or change clubs will allow you to swing from the avatar. 

Multiple Practice Swings:
    Problem: Taking two or more practice swing/letting the meter swing out  locks club selection, ball spin, and mini map.

Solution: Unfortunately for this one,  I have not found a solution. If you take two or more practice swings it will lock the club selection until you take a swing. The next shot everything will be unlocked.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:26 PM

One of the best posts Re: problems I've ever seen here.

Good move, WGT!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:33 PM

alosso:

Good move, WGT!

Really??  while I commend our newest Mod for posting and helping address the new "enhancements"....should it even be necessary?

• harleypilot
    168 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 12:46 PM

Good post for everything except the flickering PLAY NOW.  I don't have any other tabs open, and mine still flickers.  I can't play anything now.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 1:10 PM

WGTShamWow:

Swinging from Avatar:
    Problem: After one practice swing from swinging the club from the avatar instead of the swing meter, you cannot swing from the avatar again.

Solution: Swing from the swing meter or change clubs will allow you to swing from the avatar. 

^^^ This I do not understand one bit !!!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 1:12 PM

I think WGT makes automobile air bags as well

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 1:18 PM

harleypilot:

Good post for everything except the flickering PLAY NOW.  I don't have any other tabs open, and mine still flickers.  I can't play anything now.

I'll second that h ,flickering play now started with me today,cant stop it ...been playing since 2011 and never had the problem ever before,so I'm sorry to have to tell you sham...your solution is absolute ***.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 1:27 PM

Ducati916:
    alosso:

Good move, WGT!

Really??

Of course! Any constructive reply is better than none at all.

Ducati916:
    should it even be necessary?

Different question.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2015 2:01 PM

alosso:

Ditto...nice work Rocky !!  ( sham )

Andy

RSS