rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 2 2015 11:42 AM (117 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:42 PM

oneeyedjohn:

WGTShamWow:

Swinging from Avatar:
    Problem: After one practice swing from swinging the club from the avatar instead of the swing meter, you cannot swing from the avatar again.

Solution: Swing from the swing meter or change clubs will allow you to swing from the avatar. 

^^^ This I do not understand one bit !!!

It's when your avatar swings the swing meter's club swinging around the swing. Obviously... ... :shrug: 

-CHAMPION

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:53 PM

WGTChampion:

oneeyedjohn:

WGTShamWow:

Swinging from Avatar:
    Problem: After one practice swing from swinging the club from the avatar instead of the swing meter, you cannot swing from the avatar again.

Solution: Swing from the swing meter or change clubs will allow you to swing from the avatar. 

^^^ This I do not understand one bit !!!

It's when your avatar swings the swing meter's club swinging around the swing. Obviously... ... :shrug: 

-CHAMPION

Now I am even more confused, but it doesn't really matter does it.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:57 PM

Duct tape.

Super glue.

Bubble gum.

Baling twine.

Juju.

Faith.

Hope.

Belief.

The most effective tools to fix defective results can be rendered obsolete by not continually messing with the product to begin with. I detest the words "work around" ! Where is the professionalism in that ? There should be absolutely no reason for paying customers to have to "work around" anything. What is the thinking behind a business philosophy that encompasses such tripe? "Hey we almost got this right, but we got six other things wrong, created some other issues, and still haven't fixed the most important defects, but, we're good to go, so buy our product now !" Un-effin-believable, anyplace else but here.

Doc :(

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 3:59 PM

drmoose:

Duct tape.

Super glue.

Bubble gum.

Baling twine.

Juju.

Faith.

Hope.

Belief.

Team Yancy .

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 4:19 PM

PaulTon:

How do we get WGTShamWow to make this his profile pic? 

-CHAMPION

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 5:29 PM

drmoose:

... I detest the words "work around" ! Where is the professionalism in that ? There should be absolutely no reason for paying customers to have to "work around" anything. What is the thinking behind a business philosophy that encompasses such tripe? ......

Doc :(

QFT!  I love it Doc!  I've been saying the same thing about the jerky meter for years.  How many people visit the site, try to play and the meter stutters and jerks,  Most find it unplayable and just leave.  Some look for help, but not being computer savvy they find the help intimidating and they too leave. How many players would there be if WGT had done it right in the beginning?

pdb1:

If we keep suggesting all these work arounds . Nothing will ever get fixed . 

True that!  Lots of available unpaid labor to find the problems, find the work arounds, and publish them in the forum again, and again, and again, ........

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 5:39 PM

WGTChampion:

-CHAMPION

First it needs the glasses....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 5:56 PM

WGTChampion:

andyson:
    First it needs the glasses....

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:54 PM

Here's a bug I have found recently,  if I am putting for birdie or eagles I have noticed that the ball stutters all the way to the hole and at the last minute changes direction no matter what break there is and misses the hole, but if it's putting for par or worse the ball never stutters???????  

RSS