Help › Forums

Will You Harm WGT by using Ad Blockers?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 28 2010 5:25 AM (56 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 7:58 AM

Richard4168:
    I don't care if the Rams win or lose Andy, but your tone sounds vicious in hoping they do lose,

Sorry, the "Go Rams!" and giant logo shown below from your profile page made me think you cared about the Rams.  Just bustin' your chops on your Rams (same division as my now sucking Cardinals) just as I bust YJ on the Yanks and VHL on the Packers.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 2:00 PM

No busting me on the Packers Andy, I am one of the few around these parts hoping for the true colors of their 'draft-only' gm to show once again, and get him one step closer to getting run out of town. I won't be a Packer fan again until his 'train has left the station'.....

He is great financially for the team, but unwilling to delve into free agency or trade to get this team over the top. The sooner he is gone, the better.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 6:02 PM

VanHalenLover:
    but unwilling to delve into free agency or trade to get this team over the top.

At least you look at the playoffs. The nitwits running the Bills keep insisting they need a franchise QB and let all their beef leave so whoever winds up there gets killed. 

Baseball's 62 days away (and the Brew Crew looks like they're making moves.)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 6:55 PM

YankeeJim:

And making the right moves, finally. Beefed up the starting rotation with Greinke and Marcum, without sacrificing any offense.  Wasn't too long ago that losing Fielder for this type of upgrade was the best-case scenario. For them to get this done without losing any real offensive production is nothing short of a dream. We took a bit of a hit on defense, but this was nothing that prevented the Crew from winning before, and I don't see it being a problem now. Shortstops are a lot easier to come by than worthwhile starting pitchers....

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 4:26 AM

YankeeJim:

YJ,

I usually agree with you on most things. But every so often you make an assumption on who might face your beloved Yankees in the Series.   lol..  You know were I'm going with this already....right. 

The only moves that The Big Fat Ass Princeless Brew Crew will be doing is towards the corner krispykreams..

Once again, your lack of respect only leads me to believe one thing. You are still inhaling way too much glue fumes and sawdust in the shop. Open a window for Gods sake.

The only thing I can say to you and your followers is a phrase that became famous last season in my beloved city.     FEAR THE BEARD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 8:26 AM

salamii:
    The only thing I can say to you and your followers is a phrase that became famous last season in my beloved city.     FEAR THE BEARD

LMAO. The only assumption I make is that we'll be in the hunt every year. The flash in the pan that dyed his face black better enjoy his short time in the limelight. You know the Giants are not even in the dynasty ballpark parking lot, let alone thinking about 2 in a row and they'll be lucky to see the party next year.

On second thought, maybe they will, given the minor league division they play in where the winner usually stumbles into the party. 

Where's my glue?  :-D

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 12:34 PM

salamii:
    The only moves that The Big Fat Ass Princeless Brew Crew will be doing is towards the corner krispykreams..

Princeless? They won't be Princeless until AFTER the upcoming season, salamii. For god's sake, I hope he starts eating red meat again sometime soon.......

Time to face it, they have upgraded their rotation exponentially with no loss of offense - time for the rest of the league to fear the crew, even if only for a season......

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 12:55 PM

VanHalenLover:
    - time for the rest of the league to fear the crew, even if only for a season......

Like the Giants............. LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 1:20 PM

So its given then, next year's NLCS catch phrase will be "Fear the Beer!" vs "Fear the Beard!"

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2010 5:34 PM

andyson:
    "Fear the Beer!"

So are you saying that isn't a feather under that 'M'?

RSS