Forums

Help › Forums

Mass Poaching

Wed, May 16 2018 6:35 AM (120 replies)
  • IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 8:06 AM

Nobody owns their players.  They will stay if they want or will leave if they want. 

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 8:53 AM

i'm starting to feel unloved............i never get unsolicited invites to join other CC's

not that i leave my current 1 as i'm quite happy but feeling unloved just the same...lol

Mike

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 7:01 AM

Not even Majestic Mountain?  - I thought they'd tried to poach invited everyone!

Don't worry Mike... WE still love you ;-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 12:30 PM

I do wonder if the bloke posting on our players walls will mind me doing the same the other way:)...May try that if bored enough, just not sure I feel right doing it for devilment though....hmmmmm

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 12:35 PM

Jimbog1964:

I do wonder if the bloke posting on our players walls will mind me doing the same the other way:)...May try that if bored enough, just not sure I feel right doing it for devilment though....hmmmmm

Jim, doubt the bugger thought that far !

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 12:53 PM

Oh - give me a kiss courteney .

Nobody invites me either .

life animated GIF

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 2:09 PM

I think it's a pathetic, desperate act trying to poach from other clubs. Especially when it's done to a club like ours, only 2 weeks old. Some people have no honor.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 2:29 PM

pdb1:

MBaggese:
    Why do CC owners worry/care about this?

Another " not to worry issue " . Stay or go . Everyone has a choice . As an owner I am not concerned at all about invites to my members . They will stay or they will go .

What I think is unfortunate is the limited , minimal amount of info one can see about another CC . It is difficult to make an educated decision of what other CC's have to offer . 

I myself know there are CC's out there more to my liking than my own . More communication , interaction , activities , etc . But there is really no way to be sure . 

I am about done with mine . Will probably be moving on to join another sometime in the future . Have no idea what is out there . Too bad there isn't MORE public info on various CC's .

It's not about the CC , as that is only an empty shell. It is the membership that defines the CC.

For myself, we have a CC, that has no website, no teamspeak, no active Skype room, no interest in robbing fellow members of their credits, even though we have members who contribute massively in terms of  tournament sponsorship.

The club survives on it's loyalty to the well being of the membership. A bit Irish , but u know what I mean.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 2:38 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    It's not about the CC... It is the membership that defines the CC.

+1

RSS