Wed, May 16 2018 6:35 AM (120 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 12:41 AM

MBaggese:

courteneyfish:

xbritewood. You've sure been busy.

Why do CC owners worry/care about this?

Because is wrong. You keep going on about the if your members are happy they wont leave and if you have a good cc theres nothing to worry about .

Forgetting the fact of why another owner would sit one day/night and think "you know what, i think i will go into another club and invite all their members".......Itswrong IMHO.

Dead clubs where owners have not played since around 1976, then yes, anyway forums are to raise opinions, and thats everyones own opinions

P.S The games about as flat as Shatners acting anyway :-)

Bubbs

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 12:47 AM

MBaggese:
    not trying to ride you,

Good, not sure that pony could handle you both

As for poaching, some CC owners (the owner of the last CC clash winner, for instance) just go about it this way. I don't like it, but like MB said, everyone is free to choose.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 3:51 AM

l thought  W.G.T Ruleing was Nobody is allowed to call another member out by name in the Forum  is this still A Rule  or maybe not  ? 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 4:52 AM

MBaggese:
    Well...for those that don't know, I used to watch the original TV series when it aired (age check), but no, not a trekkie...just liked all the series/movies...well, didn't care for Deep Space 9, but...I digress:)

The very definition of a real trekkie ^^^   Live long and prosper shipmate.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 2:13 PM

courteneyfish:

xbritewood. You've sure been busy.

Wow just checked his activity he has been busy lol . . . what a loser . .

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 2:21 PM

daveparr:

l thought  W.G.T Ruleing was Nobody is allowed to call another member out by name in the Forum  is this still A Rule  or maybe not  ? 

There's always exceptions . .

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 2:34 PM

LOL, yeah it does make interesting reading (or quick look at), he has not just gone to one club. He has walled a friendly message to an owner then 2 days later tried to poach one of his members.....I only know that as i know an owner and player on that list.

Each to their own though!

Think i might stay up a few hours tonight and do some walling.......now then which club ? lol

Bubbs

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 3:23 PM

I guess I just don't get it, I'm with Bags on this...

I had at least 50 invites over the years to join a CC and never did...Jimbog hit me up to join his and I did, because I like him...

If I got another 50 invites this week I wouldn't switch clubs....

If someone leaves your club I highly doubt the wall post or invite is the "real" reason they left...

Why the obsession with poaching, do club owners get some sort of benefit out of it I'm not aware of, if you have 50+ members what is the difference if 2-3 leave?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 3:31 PM

Why have a club at all?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 3:37 PM

fatdan:
    If someone leaves your club I highly doubt the wall post or invite is the "real" reason they left...

^^^^THIS^^^^

A happy member will not leave, if they do the reason is not a wall post.

Over the years I can seriously say I think I have only had a couple of invites.....ummm probably says something about me lol.(PS I do not want any either).

But like I said, there is an unwritten etiquette about approaching players who are in a club. If it is a friend, by all means ask them privately.

RSS