Tue, May 26 2015 9:37 PM

xbritewood. You've sure been busy.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 9:47 PM

courteneyfish:

xbritewood. You've sure been busy.

Why do CC owners worry/care about this?

I mean, you members either want to stay and will reject the invite, or they will leave.

Whats the big deal?

I get 5 or 6 CC invites a week, I just decline...I could guarantee you the owner of my club doesn't concern himself with such trivial matters

Like in Star Trek 2, or was it 3?...The Wrath of Kahn

Stay or go, but do it because it is what you want to choose. (sic)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 10:34 PM

Where did I say I was concerned? First thread I've started for months Baggs, I'm sorry that you don't like it.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 10:37 PM

You opened a thread, trespassing the Guidelines. This I call expression of concern.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:13 PM

C, if you were not concerned, or thought something was amiss, you would not have posted the thread...right, or am I wrong?

I don't fault you for your position/stance on the matter, but feel if you(anyone) opens up a topic in a public forum, anyone has the right to agree,or disagree with the OP's opinion.

Now, I didn't look into the member you mentioned, but...would it not have been better to either post on his/her wall, or send a friend request and discuss the issue with him/her?

Just my thoughts, and C, ya know I like ya!..not trying to ride you, etc.., just posting my opinion:)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:23 PM

Firstly...on topic, I tend to agree with Baggs - a happy CC member will stay.

That said I also loathe CC Owners who approach others whilst they are still a member of another club - free agents however are fair game. Just an unwritten etiquette in my book

MBaggese:
    Like in Star Trek 2, or was it 3?

And here was me thinking you dressed up in spandex for me.........instead I find out you are actually a trekkie.........sigh 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:32 PM

alanti:
    And here was me thinking you dressed up in spandex for me.........instead I find out you are actually a trekkie.........sigh 

Well...for those that don't know, I used to watch the original TV series when it aired (age check), but no, not a trekkie...just liked all the series/movies...well, didn't care for Deep Space 9, but...I digress:)

But ya know Alan...I love you looong time:)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:37 PM

And while we are on it....

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:43 PM

Well, while I'm on my mini-rap thing...lol!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:53 PM

will leave ya with this....

RSS