Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot join a country club as already a member of one!

Mon, Apr 29 2024 8:49 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BigTedBear57
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 4:54 AM

Hi seen a few posts like this and today has happened to me also.

Have been a member of a country club for months, but today I have on the main screen "join" indicating I am no longer a member of the club I was in. When I try and "join" any club I get an error message saying that I am already a member of a club. 

Can this be sorted? Or is there a period you have to wait before you can join another club?

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2023 2:04 PM

Hi Ted,

You joined A Comfortable Club today and we are happy to have you with us.  Take a look at your profile page wall to see this club membership card: 

Kind regards,

BogeyOne (Martin)

• KurtInonestroke
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2023 11:23 PM

I too am having this problem.  How did you resolve it?  Because I see that you were invited and accepted to a club.  I've been trying all day to fix this bug.  Rebooted, deleted app and reinstalled. Etc.

• KurtInonestroke
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 1:02 PM

Thanks for the invite Bogeyone.  I'm not sure how the issue was resolved but I was able to join a country club this afternoon.

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2023 2:21 PM

Kurt joined A Comfortable Club today and his new country club membership card is now displayed on the wall of his profile page. It is great to have him with us.

• DirtyHooker73
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2024 7:57 AM

I am experiencing the same issue. Any way to resolve this? 

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2024 7:47 PM

DirtyHooker73. Welcome to A Comfortable Club.

• Putter1801
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2024 1:07 PM

I’m having the same issue.  Says I’m a member of a club but am not.bogeyone can you pick me up also.

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:45 AM

Putter,

There appears to be an issue with sending invites. I sent you one but it is not going through. I am sending you a friend request so that we can communicate. Be assured that as soon as WGT is allowing the club invites to show then I will get one off to you.

Martin

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2024 1:36 PM

• PAGES
RSS