Mass Poaching

Wed, May 16 2018 6:35 AM (120 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:26 AM

Jimbog1964:

THUNDERTOM:
    YOU ALL  NEED TO GET A LIFE.

Ever considered your "friends" are actually guys?????

Awwwww Jim, so you mean those supermodels dont sit on an evening playing a golf game, shuks im depressed now

Bubbs

P.S Im not Gerard Butler

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:36 AM

Good version, IMHO :)...Sooner he never insisted on dressing like it whilst golfing, but each to their own.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:37 AM

daveparr:

l believe there is a wgt Rule that a member is not allowed to name another member by name in these forums

Well according to the posting ettiquette in the terms and conditions

Terms and Conditions   

You cant ""Post any player's real name, location, or any other personally identifiable information.""

I don't think that applies to a persons game name, otherwise there would be hardly any posts.

However it is against the rules to defame another player

""When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site, the Application(s) and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.""

So attaching the players name in the first line of a thread titled by the OP as Mass Poaching is tantamount to defamation. We are all entitled to our good name and reputation. These are often hard earned and can be taken away by one tiny little post. 

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:41 AM

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE MEN OR WOMEN.LIKE I SAID,IT'S A COMPUTER GAME. SO WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU SHOULD KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:46 AM

THUNDERTOM:

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE MEN OR WOMEN.LIKE I SAID,IT'S A COMPUTER GAME. SO WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU SHOULD KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Yeah just be careful when playing they dont send a few kisses on chat engine.........and then ask you to give them a sleeve of balls .....ouch, it happens!

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:52 AM

AGAIN IF THAT HAPPENS, WHY IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.? JUST PLAY THE GAME AND STOP TALKING *** TO EVERYBODY.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:54 AM

THUNDERTOM:

No issues here at all mate.  Fill your wall with all the fake cleavages going...........enjoy mate:)

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:56 AM

THEY'RE JUST PICTURES A.S.S.H.O.L.E. EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE NICER THAN YOU SO GO *** YOURSELF.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 6:58 AM

THUNDERTOM:

YOU ALL  NEED TO GET A LIFE.  IT'S  A  FREAKING COMPUTER GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. STOP YOUR WHINING AND PLAY THE GAME OR GET OFF THE SITE.

For what i see, you loudmouth (as per capitals) came on thread with the above. That to me is a call out, so shut up, move on and you please remember its a golf game....... approx 50% of your "friends" are posing in sexual guises .........And we have a problem!!!!!!!!!

Practice what you preach......."stop whinning or get off the site"

Cameron Diaz, i mean Bubbs.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 7:01 AM

THUNDERTOM:
    THEY'RE JUST weirdos A.S.S.H.O.L.E.

Fill your boots mate.

RSS