Forums

Help › Forums

Mass Poaching

Wed, May 16 2018 6:35 AM (120 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 10:54 AM

THUNDERTOM:

THEY'RE JUST PICTURES A.S.S.H.O.L.E. EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE NICER THAN YOU SO GO *** YOURSELF.

I'M just wondering why you are here screaming (bold type) and cussing and swearing, and your not out playing the game?  Have to wonder who in fact needs to get a life?  I have to say that it is quite a small person to cuss someone out in the forums, and hide behind a user name.   My penny,  not worth a nickle.(Lucky) 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 11:09 AM

Correction,  it was suppost to say, my penny, it's not worth my nickle. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 11:04 AM

LOL

Ok when owners do it blatant..and theres a few.

But a one who walls members of our club, then deletes the posts (still in his activity of course that hes done it), and then blocks me so i cant respond to him, even though ive never crossed swords with him, is pretty low.

Bunker Buster owner.....glad i didnt have to be in the trenches with you, ya lilly livered scroat.

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 12:39 PM

bubbsboy:
    ya lilly livered scroat.

what a great line bubbs made me laugh

cheers     mark.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jun 16 2017 9:08 PM

In the end, does it really matter?

If CC owner A, poaches from CC B.  and player D leaves...well...

So what?

Player D wasn't happy, or CC owner A had more to offer..

I can't believe you folks still be pizzing in you pant's about this...

If your members are active and engaged, they'll stay...if not. they might leave...some of ya treat it like they yanked your significant other from ya...and thinking about it, if you couldn't keep him or her around...why complain?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 12:32 AM

You miss the point.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 4:39 AM

The point is that you fail to understand free choice. Even if you want to give me 5 sleeves of balls it is up to me to push a button to leave my current club and push the button to accept your invitation. There is no such thing as poaching here at WGT. False advertising perhaps, but not poaching.

Poaching has traditionally been defined as the illegal hunting or capturing of wild animals, usually associated with land use rights.[1]

I have a choice so I am not a wild animal and there are no land use rights governing country clubs here at WGT. Advertising a club or sending an invitation might be called hunting, but it is certainly done here legally.

RSS