Forums

Help › Forums

Slow Meter Boost

Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM (164 replies)
  • nat11
    1,637 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 12:58 AM

Use the un-skippy version of gnome boost ! 

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:05 AM

I tried slow meter today to see . It's pretty much a ding-o-matic. Might as well be 'buy a ding' tbh.

winners & losers are decided in maybe 3 or 4 shots in any one round in this game, or as is now the case, 120cr or so.

Much cheaper to get a cheat program so some hackers will be happy now I guess.

So that will be MP credits challenges & RG's pretty much spoiled I would say..

Can only hope that sooner or later the owners start to question why the wgt revenue is going nowhere and get rid of the idiots that come up with this crap.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:23 AM

FarFoo:
    Can only hope that sooner or later the owners start to question why the wgt revenue is going nowhere and get rid of the idiots that come up with this crap.

Well I came in with a 55 early doors - lucked out a bit.  I would usually have been prepared to have a few more tries if it went to 54.  

I don't think it was ever looking like sub 55, but if it does now they can shove it:)

• stoney2001
    167 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:24 AM

Amen.....Foo.....

• fantasy1
    1,221 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:45 AM

Im not a good player but like to play for fun, but this thing could spoil CC comps aswell, get rid of it .

• mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:50 AM

Well, last night I purchased one FB hit to see what the hoopla was about. Never used it when it was just in practice rds ( seemed like a waste of credits ). I thought it was just a stupid putting aid to buy a mulligan, to map a course. but you already had a mulligan option so what was the need for this, other than to get more money for it. Now that it can be used in all games, and all shots, it's just a sanctioned cheat for money option. 

And if you can't bring yourself to resist the grab for more money WGT. At the very least, give those of us who have no interest in it, the option to turn the stupid lightning bolt off.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 5:17 AM

andyson:

PaulTon:

dmatt236:
    I also agree it was a very stupid idea but at one point people were screaming add this feature so people can do same as the cheats are doing.

Huh? People asked for this abomination?

Not ever AFAIK!  I think I'd remember the tar and feathering of that poster.

Heh, what we fail to realize here is that we are a simple minority. We don't count. I'm sure WGT is being swamped by those e-mails they claim to get from the majority. Apparently they got some on how hard it was to hit the ding, IDK.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 5:43 AM

andyson:

PaulTon:

dmatt236:
    I also agree it was a very stupid idea but at one point people were screaming add this feature so people can do same as the cheats are doing.

Yeah that's what I thought, I'd have remembered  trying to wash the tar off my hands

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 6:10 AM

Seems like a logical progression from putter and shot pal.  So my question is, are there any plans to sell this in the shop for bulk buy at a discount?  e.g 1000 for 3000 credits?

Edit: Perhaps a free perk for CCs when they reach level 17?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 7:02 AM

PaulTon:

andyson:

PaulTon:

dmatt236:

Yeah that's what I thought, I'd have remembered  trying to wash the tar off my hands

I remember some topics suggesting it when the CE vids came out, well, maybe tongue in cheek suggestions?

Seems I recall it as "WGT can't stop it, why don't they introduce it"...type of thing.

Anyways, just a crap idea all around.

RSS