Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:07 AM (72 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 2:33 PM

The experts learn how to improvise.

• lefty84
    28 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 4:40 PM

The last two days I can not complete a round with out the screen going all black at least one.

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 9:15 AM

For about a week it is nearly impossible for me to play, the meter is just a joke.

WGT can you check it out please.

As long as the game is just pure luck, if the meter jumps or not I won't be willing to play a game.

• Covenant
    1,498 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 11:40 AM

SERVER ALERT ???

What tf is a server alert?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 11:57 AM

Covenant:

SERVER ALERT ???

What tf is a server alert?

That's when your waiter is a compulsive nose picker, and known to pass gas without warning. :-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2015 12:21 PM

andyson:

Covenant:
    My advice to WGT: close the site for at least a month and go fixing, testing, fixing again till you got all this out of the way

Yup, its a mess, but still open!

Mr andyson, we are aware of this problem and suggest a 9i on this particular tee, please clear your cache and update browser, and flash also...

Thank you

Specialwgtagent fatdan

• Covenant
    1,498 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 5:50 AM

If you scare even the most hard core junk away ( as I am), there is something very wrong with your product, WGT

On the other hand, if i score a decent 56 on BPB and find myself back on spot 124, well, i guess, wgt is not complaining about that considering how much is played on that tournament alone

Once i thought this game was just inconsistent and it could not get worse. Man, was i wrong  :-0

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 9:41 AM

fatdan:

Mr andyson, we are aware of this problem and suggest a 9i on this particular tee, please clear your cache and update browser, and flash also...

Thank you

Specialwgtagent fatdan

Dear NotSoSpecialwgtagent fatdan,

Eff ya!  You nearly got me killed with your friggin' 9I suggestion!  No way a 9 clears that tree!  And I cleared caches, updated browser and flash too!! May the IRS disallow all your deductions and Santa's reindeer get the $hits on your roof!

None of the Best!

Andyson

P.S.

I  see WGT has started the clean-up, tell that clock watchin', goof-off worker of yours to get back to work!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 10:20 AM

Covenant:

If you scare even the most hard core junk away ( as I am), there is something very wrong with your product, WGT

On the other hand, if i score a decent 56 on BPB and find myself back on spot 124, well, i guess, wgt is not complaining about that considering how much is played on that tournament alone

Once i thought this game was just inconsistent and it could not get worse. Man, was i wrong  :-0

This game plays like SH*T!

Who do you have working for you WGT. I have to agree 100% with Covenant, "just when you thought the game couldn't play any worse". We stand corrected - the game has turned into one HUGE BIRD TURD.

WGT can I suggest you hire someone who knows how to program a game. Get rid of the high school interns and hire someone with a back ground in "COMPUTER PROGRAMMING". On the other hand any decent computer programmer will more than likely quit once they see how f*-ked up everything is. 

This game is a freaking scam. You could compare it to a wounded animal that needs to be put out of its misery. Just pull the trigger already WGT.

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:03 AM

The glitches are clearly breeding, but pest control seems to be killing some of them.

E.g - had a week of several "silent" drives per round - but that seems to be sorted now.

The invite problem also no longer seems to apply - but there are new ones cropping up all the time.

WGT clearly needs a new bug control expert but shutting the site for a month to fumigate the place seems a bit drastic.

I just wish they would spend a little more of their "precious" time keeping us up to date on the status of glitches and anti-glitches.

RSS