Forums

Help › Forums

Isnt it time to really clean up, WGT?

Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:07 AM (72 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 8:57 PM

Boomerboy44:

The ground crew assured me that the tree will be cleared for your 8:00 a.m. tee time.

Please accept a bottle of our finest wine for any inconvenience this me have caused you

Best Regards, WGT Management 

No, no, no......I got this, I have a work around for the trees.  Send the grounds crew to work on "The Dots Problem" on the greens!  Have them try mowing only in one direction.

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 12:44 AM

a nice idea , but would,nt a punch shot with the golden putter have worked

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 1:12 AM

Great work Andy, very impressive!!

I'm very jealous, lol.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 2:12 AM

LMAO Andy...that is brilliant. While you have the Air Force out, can they also level the greens for me.

Please replace your divots LMAO.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 5:48 AM

alanti:

LMAO Andy...that is brilliant. While you have the Air Force out, can they also level the greens for me.

Please replace your divots LMAO.

LOL ! Absolute GENIUS Andy. You made my day as well as many others I'm sure.  Thank you.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 7:36 AM

CLOSEOUT SALE! This weekend only, buy 10 sleeves of $7.50 balls for the LOW LOW price of $7.45...

Coming soon, new camouflage avatars, for the days your on the course  when some ahole calls in an air strike! 150,000 credits! Matching camo balls 10 credits a sleeve due to anticipated record sales!

Thank You

EXspecialwgtagentwhogotfired fatdan

That's priceless andy LMAO!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 8:43 AM

Damn Andy

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 1:36 PM

that's the good stuff right there - thanks for the smile - that was fantastic!

• efratimike
    808 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 2:54 PM

I Never have time to read  some forums ,

but some days its feels like  a sitcom or episode of  modern family -smiles !

i respected each post but i can't hold myself back from saying my opinion.

if you had a scale  ,on one one side all the bad in wgt  and the other all the good , you would NOT feel  as smart as you did  when posting !  we take for granted 100 good things like they were created from the big bang!  

So sweet & short , you can mention your complaints which are alive & present as we all had it happen to us more the once!

Still every single one of us still has lots of fun compared to all the technical issues or else we would quit . WGT  has a great virtual golf game, so its annoying to us we cant leave , or go to play else where , 

mike! 

which  reminds me of  a one of my members { AndyAEllis} status i laugh every time i see it

''I hate this bloody game....see you tomorrow ok! '

:) mike

• Luciano18
    316 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2015 3:34 PM

OUTSTANDING Andy

Maybe that's what Bill Murray should have used to get rid of the gopher

Thank You for the guffaw

L F

RSS