Forums

Help › Forums

Isnt it time to really clean up, WGT?

Wed, Apr 29 2015 3:07 AM (72 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:30 AM

Mr andyson

Please forgive me for failing to mention that our $7.50 balls with a higher launch angle off the club face will "easily" clear the minor problem on that tee w/ a 9i...

If you can't "AFFORD" them, we here at headquarters have ruled the small impediment to be played as a moveable object should it impede the intended direction of your shot!

As to your concern for wgtBucky vs. hiring a programmer, he is an expert in his field and we are very pleased with his progress considering the limited availability of tools at his disposal... keep in mind that after Buck is done, the stump and small clump of dirt surrounding it is to be played as a moveable object also until the the adjacent stream floods again and washes it away...

While we do sympathize with your concerns, we really don't see a problem on this hole!

Again, thank you

specialwgtagent fatdan

• ebbwmikey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 1:21 PM

You can cry jump and stamp your feet all yu want WGT will not take a blind bit of notice all the bugs and chinks in Thayer armer which makes them BIG bucks so if Thayer pockets are being lined with more and more dollars for *** programing why change anything the meter will never get fixed because its not broken its the way its programed how many times have you seen a hazard on the right hand side of the course and the meter shots past allow you have a real good meter speed it will still slip past so the ball lands has fish bait $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ new balls please top and bottom of it all is wgt are greedy parasites but we still play the game no mater what    

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 9:41 PM

ebbwmikey:
    You can cry jump and stamp your feet all yu want WGT will not take a blind bit of notice all the bugs and chinks in Thayer armer which makes them BIG bucks so if Thayer pockets are being lined with more and more dollars for *** programing why change anything the meter will never get fixed because its not broken its the way its programed how many times have you seen a hazard on the right hand side of the course and the meter shots past allow you have a real good meter speed it will still slip past so the ball lands has fish bait $$$$$$$$$ new balls please top and bottom of it all is wgt are greedy parasites but we still play the game no mater what

sorry man, thats not readable.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2015 10:24 PM

gsoup:
    Sorry man, that's not readable.

Fixed it for ya effer!;)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 3:13 AM

ebbwmikey:

You can cry jump and stamp your feet all yu want WGT will not take a blind bit of notice all the bugs and chinks in Thayer armer which makes them BIG bucks so if Thayer pockets are being lined with more and more dollars for *** programing why change anything the meter will never get fixed because its not broken its the way its programed how many times have you seen a hazard on the right hand side of the course and the meter shots past allow you have a real good meter speed it will still slip past so the ball lands has fish bait $$$$$$$$$ new balls please top and bottom of it all is wgt are greedy parasites but we still play the game no mater what    

Wow, stop and take a breath fella.

Try throwin' a few full stops and capital letters in, next time!

Edit to add - You're talking pish.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 3:57 AM

andyson:

fatdan:

Mr andyson, we are aware of this problem and suggest a 9i on this particular tee, please clear your cache and update browser, and flash also...

Thank you

Specialwgtagent fatdan

Dear NotSoSpecialwgtagent fatdan,

Eff ya!  You nearly got me killed with your friggin' 9I suggestion!  No way a 9 clears that tree!  And I cleared caches, updated browser and flash too!! May the IRS disallow all your deductions and Santa's reindeer get the $hits on your roof!

None of the Best!

Andyson

P.S.

I  see WGT has started the clean-up, tell that clock watchin', goof-off worker of yours to get back to work!

You needed to use Full B/Spin for that shot to get over tree.....lol

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 3:58 AM

andyson:

fatdan:

Mr andyson, we are aware of this problem and suggest a 9i on this particular tee, please clear your cache and update browser, and flash also...

Thank you

Specialwgtagent fatdan

Dear NotSoSpecialwgtagent fatdan,

Eff ya!  You nearly got me killed with your friggin' 9I suggestion!  No way a 9 clears that tree!  And I cleared caches, updated browser and flash too!! May the IRS disallow all your deductions and Santa's reindeer get the $hits on your roof!

None of the Best!

Andyson

P.S.

I  see WGT has started the clean-up, tell that clock watchin', goof-off worker of yours to get back to work!

You needed to use Full B/Spin for that shot to get over tree.....lol

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 4:51 AM

ebbwmikey:

gsoup:

No man. It should read something like this;

sorry man thats not readable you need to add commas where commas are used periods where periods should be used and whatever else we may have learned in 3rd grade just to keep a flow to the paragraph and at the same time express your feelings about the topic this said I hope someone anyone at WGT takes a stand and starts to do something anything about all of the malfunctions glitches and bugs The game plays like s*-t period and I would tend to agree that WGT realizes this but coudl give a rats ass As long as there is a steady CASH COW then why should they even bother fixing anything it cost money to fix bugs and glitches but more than that it takes knowledge of the program and there lies the problem Im thinking most all of the better qualified programmers either quit or were fired and now WGT is left with hand me downs who are absolutely oblivious to calculations perimeters and programming Im not ending with a period because under this new way of writing its not needed    

edge

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 7:02 AM

think its time for a Bump

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2015 7:18 AM

overtheedge:

ebbwmikey:

You can cry jump and stamp your feet all yu want WGT will not take a blind bit of notice all the bugs and chinks in Thayer armer which makes them BIG bucks so if Thayer pockets are being lined with more and more dollars for *** programing why change anything the meter will never get fixed because its not broken its the way its programed how many times have you seen a hazard on the right hand side of the course and the meter shots past allow you have a real good meter speed it will still slip past so the ball lands has fish bait $$$$$ new balls please top and bottom of it all is wgt are greedy parasites but we still play the game no mater what    

gsoup:

No man. It should read something like this;

sorry man thats not readable you need to add commas where commas are used periods where periods should be used and whatever else we may have learned in 3rd grade just to keep a flow to the paragraph and at the same time express your feelings about the topic this said I hope someone anyone at WGT takes a stand and starts to do something anything about all of the malfunctions glitches and bugs The game plays like s*-t period and I would tend to agree that WGT realizes this but coudl give a rats ass As long as there is a steady CASH COW then why should they even bother fixing anything it cost money to fix bugs and glitches but more than that it takes knowledge of the program and there lies the problem Im thinking most all of the better qualified programmers either quit or were fired and now WGT is left with hand me downs who are absolutely oblivious to calculations perimeters and programming Im not ending with a period because under this new way of writing its not needed    

edge

holyshitwhatdidyoujustsayaboutwgtseffedupgame

RSS