Forums

Help › Forums

?

Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:36 PM (42 replies)
  • mrindone
    77 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 11:25 PM

I almost forgot Dub. Nice -12 handicap you got there !!!  Way to get your ass whipped by 8 shots and STEAL / award yourself a tie for 2nd. Nothing but a thief , you must be sooooo proud. Be sure to make yourself one of those shiny trophies too !!!!!  FAIR PLAY ????? Yeah right. Oh yeah , CHEERS !!!!!

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 11:35 PM

Is there anything wrong with you or your CC that you have to pick on these guys, repeatedly, obviously without any reason?

Serenity appears in clouds from your behaviour.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 12:56 AM

alosso:

Is there anything wrong with you or your CC that you have to pick on these guys, repeatedly, obviously without any reason?

Serenity appears in clouds from your behaviour.

To be fair, Dub has been known to pick on people for no real reason (liked to throw the C word all over the place). But I agree, no reason for such behaviour from MR. Sounding a lot like some inept bitter individual, but really I have no clue what history they have.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:27 AM

The reason is, MrUNdone is still annoyed that he was caught cheating, deliberately posting high scores to have a higher handicap until the the big prizes came around in our credit  tournaments.  And with all his winnings (thousands of credits), he never once offered to sponsor a prize!  A greedy cheat at that!

Caught by the balls.  And it seems after all these months, he still has sore balls.   ;-) 

@ Mkrizan to be fair? Can you prove that allegation, to be fair?  "....All over the place...." ?

• mrindone
    77 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 12:28 PM

mkrizan86 : There you have it !!! Anyone who is even remotely decent at this game is a cheat according to DumbFore. (Oops, spelled his name wrong. Wait , no , its correct )  Never  have cheated , I post ALL scores , good and bad , never quit  to protect some silly scoring average. DumbFore's ego won't  allow him to accept the fact that there are TONS of better players than him . And notice nobody is beating the door down to join the FairWhiners club. Interesting to see all the better players are no longer in that joke of a club. End of story.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 12:34 PM

Dubfore:
    @ Mkrizan to be fair? Can you prove that allegation, to be fair?  "....All over the place...." ?

250786.aspx?PageIndex=1

230517.aspx?pageindex=9

229602.aspx?PageIndex=3

Page 4 from the last link is much better than 3, but I was somehow unable to link page 4 correctly, so 3 it is ;-)

I believe that people who frequently read these forums don'r really need proof, but here's just a small sample of what you've been involved in. You like to jump the gun and come out with completely unfounded claims of cheating, only to brush everything aside or ingnore it when proven wrong. I'm sure you have many good qualities, but this isn't one of them.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 1:15 PM

Their's no cheats on WGT, damn it, I won't sleep tonight!!

Anyone that defends or denies their's cheating on WGT is probably a cheat.

There's another one to add to your filing cabinet MK, pokey nose!.

Take your pick >>  wk 19 18 hole single play leaderboard.aspx?id=002c4da87e0a4d18b49fa48d013fbbcc

• mrindone
    77 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 2:57 PM

mkrizan86 : thanks for sharing with everyone the lunacy that is our good pal DumbFore. You were very kind in only giving 3 examples of the unfounded rants that the clown has fired off. I'm sure you cold have gotten off a few more blasts if you wanted to. Just imagine all the attacks and accusations he's made in wall posts & messages  directly to other players , theses examples just being  forum posts that you readily found. He really needs help.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 9:46 PM

UNdone, you are one sad, cheating, greedy ***!   I'm done here.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2015 10:44 PM

Dubfore:

Their's no cheats on WGT, damn it, I won't sleep tonight!!

Anyone that defends or denies their's cheating on WGT is probably a cheat.

There's another one to add to your filing cabinet MK, pokey nose!.

Was gonna let it rest, considering you successfully managed to prove everything I said in 1 single thread. But as a friendly advice, you might want to reconsider letting your 5 year old use the computer without supervision (or at least log off), cause he's making you look like a fool.

P.S.: Good to see you changed your mind...

272023.aspx?PageIndex=1

RSS