• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sat, Apr 12 2014 4:43 PM

GREAT CRAIC ALTOGETHER!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:53 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    My pompous opinions (as you refer to them) come from my education in CompSci/AI/Robotics at MIT and as a Software Architect at Adobe, Dubfore.

Damn it son, not bad for a redneck, not bad at all! Silly me, and all this time I thought the only formal education you had was from Larry's Garage down off 4th. Learn something new ever day! You know I'm only funnin ya there dog feller boss dude. LOL

HAVE A NICE DAY!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 12:48 PM

lol scott

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 2:02 PM

andyson:

CanineSupervisor:
    Just as I thought, dedbuNNy. I left that question out purposely because I was waiting on a response from you as well. So, you don't think WGT employs skilled AS2/3 coders?

^^This! as well as...

dedBuNNy:
    I don't know what the rationale is for using this type of swing meter, as I said it's the weakest part of the game by far and if they didn't have deviation and VEM running then Perfect Meter would have killed the game a long time ago because it did what it was designed to do as well, manipulate a game asset. Only it was done outside the browser, adjusting timing delay. And why was it dead on if setup right?

I found this detailed knowledge of PM quite impressive given PM hasn't been discussed in any detail for ages and dedBuNNy only joined in Oct. 2013!

Dubfore:
    That reads brilliant Dedbunny, did you pass this info to WGT?

Never answered by dedBuNNy!  But it appears TeacHa could have preempted dedBuNNy in this post:

TeacHa:

I've already figured out a way that'll stop the flash/meter cheat and e-mailed WGT the suggestion, they are currently seeing if thats possible to implement (which I think it is).

Don't wanna get closer into it for now, I'm hoping that it'll be possible for them to implement it and that they'll use it, our problem will be pretty much gone. (not that I see it as a big issue, don't know who or how many use it but also don't really care about those sub-humans)

But alas, we'll never know.  TeacHa is no longer on WGT as it appears he has been gone since Sept. 2013!

Now, for the record since this thread is supposedly done as announced by Dubfore:

Know that originally there was not one thread started by Dubfore, but 3 IDENTICAL threads started by Dubfore.

Know that in all 3 threads Dubfore mistakenly called out by name a player as a multi-accounter.  Dubfore wrote:  "So *********** is a multi accounter.   I'm typing words as they appear in my brain. Farcical, irritating, puzzling, annoying, laughable etc etc...."

He used this player as an example of a cheat.  As he also wrongly did in another thread here.

Know that in one of those 3 threads members took Dubfore to task for wrongly accusing that player as a cheat as the player was invited by WGT to play in a closed, private, WGT tournament for business associates.  The word that came to my mind when I read his mistake was "numpty".  And I posted that.

Know that Dubfore's response to being taken to task on his mistake was many fold:

• He ignored the evidence on the thread
    • He made flaming, name calling, wall posts to members who dared to challenge him.
    • He made disparaging posts wherever he could about those members.
    • He conveniently had WGT delete 2 of the 3 original threads he posted

Know that he made sure the thread was deleted where the evidence was brought forward proving his assertion wrong.

Know that the original post on this thread was also slyly edited by Dumbfore to remove the false accusation. 

And with no post by Dumfore apologizing for his false accusation.

Know that by making all this noise about Cheats, Dubfore has once again brought the names of the cheat software to the forefront of the forum.  Thus educating whole classes of newbs who had never heard of these things!

More harm than good IMO.

Dubfore:

I got a bit carried away, posting three of the same item.  I asked WGT to remove two of them.

The cheating here has affected me more than I realised.

Apologies to the ones that care,  which doesn't include the 'comedians' PaulTon and Andyson

I learned some things from this thread.  One is not to be so hasty with my replies when reading opinions and postings.  The other is, try to be accurate with information when posting.  

Some posters here seem to relish the chance of the put down and name calling, yet make untrue allegations when given a (multiplied) taste of their own medicine.

One thing I'm certain of, that as long as their are cheats on this game site, the issue will surface.   Well I won't be banging my head against the WGT wall any more about it.  

Seems to me Dedbunny made some sensible suggestion about improving the game. 

WGT have the ball.    

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 2:54 PM

DAZZA501:
    Like wgt/Icon always says, if you suspect someone then send wgt an email and they'll check it out

Last time I did that I was treated like I was the one in the wrong. It obvious who the multis are like the one I just seen who has only been here""less than a year"" with 177 ranked rounds and an average of 54. Its a shame it falls on deaf ears. To know people cheat an online game and legit paying customers like myself makes them sad sad people.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 3:57 PM

Dubfore:
    Lots of notes Mandyson and lots of wrongs.

Dubfore:
    Some posters here seem to relish the chance of the put down and name calling, yet make untrue allegations

You've said it twice now, but still no explanation as to what was wrong or untrue.

You're just a bunch of hot air Dubfore and believe me I don't think you're a fool.

But then again, what is one man's opinion against thousands of others?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 4:01 PM

Must we ! 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 7:17 PM

And stop being a Plebian ?

RSS