Help › Forums

should I be a country club member

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 13 2014 6:29 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 1:22 PM

I know you all can look at my profile, so I won't bore you with any details. I was just wondering if I would do a country club any good as so far I don't play any mp rounds or rg's.

Some folks seem to not care for that type of player, don't understand why. I do know that I went at this way to quickly and wish I would have done it differently, (hey that's pretty much my life, hmm) but restarting is in bad taste and unthinkable.

I've got some invites recently and that's what got me wondering if  their just spamming wgt members, or would I really be a productive cc member?

what is that hivj after my name?

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 1:30 PM

Check out my profile blog, or just click this link and take a look around.

If it is of any interest to you complete the contact us section.

http://lasvegasknightscountryclub.weebly.com

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 2:40 PM

Not matter to us if you play RGs my friend but as long as you joined in the comps set in our cc by the hard working committee, then that would be fine

Bubbs, Clubbanditos

Good luck in search

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 3:28 PM

+1

Add(1), multiplayer games work better with social connection. Easier to find the guys once again, and they tend to be more reliable and friendlier.

Add(2), as a member of a level 2 CC, you will get a free and unlimited Putter Pal.

• thunder6255
    369 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 5:55 PM

thanks all, lot's of invites now and my 1st friend request. Looks like a tough decision on cc's choice now. (if I'm accepted that is)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 9:39 PM
    A friendly country club can enhance the fun of this game and give you a much bigger chance of winning tournaments and prizes. Since yesterday you also get free putterpal and from tomorrow free shotpal too which can save you money if you use such things.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:17 AM

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 3:41 AM

Scoring mid 50's rounds after only 3 months membership?  Hmmmm....I winder.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 4:06 AM

Dubfore:

Might be better of flying solo 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 5:50 AM

Dubfore:

Better keep wondering, maybe it'll finally hit you your witch hunt for cheats is becoming a tad silly. Where the hell did you find anything fishy in OP's history (scoring and other). Just because he shot 3 or 4 57s on St. Andrews in unlimited mode from shorter tees after only 3 months? Like this is somehow hard to do with the quality of equipment available to lower levels now? Give me a friggin' break. And in an unlimited tourney as well...

Considering the lack of RGs played and the non-existant MP record there's not a single thing in OP's history to point to anything else than an honest player with enough time to put in almost 500 rounds in 4+ months.

You really should learn how to spot multis and restarts better, cause right now you're so clueless it's almost painful. Next time please turn on your brain before typing such comments and remember, people don't really need to cheat to have their birdie vs. bogey ratio better than 3:2, if it sounds familiar?

And to the OP, if you like playing in CC tourneys, participate in sharing fun in the CC forum or maybe play a fun round with CC mates, you should be an asset to any CC around, including ours.

Cheers,

a proud member of WTCC (a great place to be).

• PAGES
RSS