Forums

Help › Forums

*** Green dots update ***

Sun, May 17 2015 6:08 PM (564 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:31 PM

Yiannis1970:

My p drives and leaves me 228 from the hole. Wind 9-11 at 9.30 hours. Grabbing BB, full bs and played a ding shot at ~220 (90%). Result: The ball flew over the green and went in water at 245!!!

Just to give ya another point of view, from 228 that shot plays 215 as I recall, w/o a very strong headwind I wouldn't even think about a 3wd....

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:38 PM

Yes indeed, the BB 3 woods are atrocious when it comes to reliability (precision) ... two par 3 holes that seem to be really noticable when you get a nice dev is Congressional #2, and that RSG hole (the shorter one that I can never remember the number of) #3? ... I prefer a nice tailwind on those two ...

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:09 PM

WaLk0fLiFe:

lack of information/updates is pretty disturbing. Site is so low class.. idk how they have the brass to charge $4-$7 for balls and even more retarded prices for clubs lol.. time to find a new hobby I think. Worst run outfit I have seen in a long time.

^

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:15 PM

hpurey:
    Don't forget, this weekend is daylight savings time.  IIRC,  I should go from my next day being at 8pm to 7pm.

Think you said that backwards. Spring ahead, fall back.  :-)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:22 PM

fmagnets:
    the BB 3wd has a circle of precision of radius 9yds.

Sorry sir, but I must correct you on this one. That circle is closer to 15 yards (20 on a dinged shot). Other than getting down a fairway on a par 5, it's the worst club in the bag. I was going to grab the 250 yd BB, but it wouldn't let me go to page 6 of the fairway woods for some reason (maybe someone is looking out for me and sending a message). 

Tee shots are akin to playing UEL and not being able to see the square or direction of the moving dots. A crap shoot. Every time.

;-)

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:28 PM

By the time it all get's fixed.It'll be time for another update.

navi

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:29 PM

i agree, Magnets is wrong on this one, he wont accept that though. lol

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:35 PM

krskfr:

Let me rephrase then. It's a 9 yards radius for those that know where it ought to go to start with ;-)

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:40 PM

fmagnets:

krskfr:

Let me rephrase then. It's a 9 yards radius for those that know where it ought to go to start with ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------

lol

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 3:40 PM

fmagnets:

Yiannis1970:

The circle of precision you are talking about is not to be applied in this case for the simple reason that water from the flag is far something like 20 yds,

Thanks again for the input fmagnets. Can i ask you something? How come all these technicalities and circles of range take effect only when there's water near by?

Were you playing to the front pin then? It's only about 6 or 7 yards to reach the downslope to the water behind the back pin.

As you can see here:

Image codes: Clipboard07

http://postimg.org/image/pidw8oyxt/787f5fdb/

15 yds and iam still on!! No solid land at 17yds.

At 7 yds green ends:

http://postimg.org/image/rsz6rrrop/e0d1497e/

Now, for me, it's not a matter of circles or errors because i repeat that the ball flew all over the green landing in water.

What is stupidity?

Stupid is a guy who wants to prove something and instead of practice game, plays a ranked round, therefore, trying to go back and back in order for fmagnets to see the real yardage finishes with a nice +14 and +3,5 of avg!!

L O L O L O L O L O L

But, what a heck?? I enjoyed it!!hahahahah

OT mode closes here. Dots are still slow...lol

RSS