Sun, Nov 28 2010 4:26 PM
    salamii United States
    11-28-2010 2:53 PM

Hey Sal'......how much was the "lease option" pix from Jake?   LOL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 4:56 PM

salamii:
    First off , South Korea didn't have the nuclear capability to nuke anyone. Americans only at that time.

I'm talking within the last 20 years the South could've decimated the North in their parades. 

salamii:
    7 years earlier we ended a war that killed 40 million people. Is that not enough bloodshed for you Rich.

We should be glad it wasn't 60 million people killed. World war 2 had to be won at all cost or we wouldn't have the Liberties we all take advantage of.

salamii:
    Truman made a wise choice I believe. MacArthur was nothing but a war monger and coward.

Sounds like something that coward Obama would say. I don't understand why Liberals are so sensitive to Muslim beliefs. It's shocking that the Homeland security director Janet Napalotano wants to give Muslim woman a pass at airport screenings. Americans should have that Liberty first.

salamii:
    Just because you hate Asian communist does not give us the right to kill another 20 million people.

I never said anything about hating Asians, it's the communism thing I hate Salamii. 

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 6:14 AM

Richard4168:

salamii:
    Truman made a wise choice I believe. MacArthur was nothing but a war monger and coward.

Sounds like something that coward Obama would say.

Richard please do not make such bold comments without knowing the facts first please. You aren't worth arguing with. Please go do your homework. Jeff is right

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:09 AM

What facts is there to know? It's the truth. Obama is a Liberal, Muslim sympathizer who is weak, and has no business being President of the United states.

I think you need to do your homework Rob and take a good look at history through the eyes of the people who are oppressed by communism. History showed there was a chance to destroy something that oppresses millions of people on a daily basis. Ask them people if Truman made the right decision. 

Rob, it's hard for people to except the truth history hands down on a daily basis. I apologize if anyone is offended. 

lilrob88:
    Please go do your homework

I've forgot more about politics, and history then you'll ever know Rob. 

lilrob88:
    You aren't worth arguing with

Who's arguing my friend? Just stating facts. 

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:34 AM

Everything I know about Truman era and North Korea is from the movie Back to School.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:14 AM

Richard4168:

I've heard Macarthur was as arrogant a person as ever was, can you confirm that?

Oh and by the way Rich, on a lighter note, please accept my offer of your new member pic below.

Keep up the good fight my friend!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:50 AM

Richard4168:

I teach classes on political science, American foreign policy, and most of all history. So I'm willing to guess you haven't sir.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 10:28 AM

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 10:34 AM

marioh:

Large Pepsi please, little ice.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 10:55 AM

What do the tickets to this battle cost?  And will there be a sequel?  I'll have some Milk Duds.

RSS