Fri, Jan 14 2011 8:50 AM (72 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 7:11 PM

Tlme to wrap it up...fact of life

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 7:24 PM

I never could understand why South Korea would never nuke the North Koreans when the North held those military parades with all their soldiers marching in the square. 

General MacArthur had a chance to decimate the North Korean, and Chinese army after World War 2 putting an end to Asian communism altogether, but President Truman wouldn't allow MacArthur to execute his plan. 

SweetiePie, I'm not sure what you mean by wrap it up?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2010 7:41 PM

The problem with North Korea is multi-fold but one of the biggest is China. Having served in Korea was an eye opener. North Korea has had a continual saboteur and spy network in South Korea for decades. North Korea has nothing to loose and America and South Korea could not invade very far without China becoming involved. The best outcome is for an internal collapse, but unfortunately this administration and the last have not had to the courage to go back to the embargo's.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 1:45 PM

SweetiePie:

You horrible callous twat. Die

The Yak

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 1:55 PM

"???"

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 2:27 PM

Yakublue:

SweetiePie:

You horrible callous twat. 

The Yak

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 5:45 PM

SweetiePie:

"wrap it up" and piss off the Chinese. Piss off the Chinese and they stop buying U.S. Treasuries. The Chinese stop buying treasuries and the U.S. is bankrupt. Fact of life.

If it happens, the first thing .gov will do is confiscate your bullion. Count on it.

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 6:13 PM

ThreeSpot:

If it happens, the first thing .gov will do is confiscate your bullion. Count on it.

That is too funny... btw I agree with Yak how can you say something like that?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 7:47 PM

still trying to figure out why people attempt to bring politics into these forums.... It does nothing, but ask for trouble.

Please keep politics where they belong, which surely isn't in the forums of an online golf game. And yak probably overkill on your comment there chap ya?

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:10 PM

ThreeSpot:
    "wrap it up" and piss off the Chinese. Piss off the Chinese and they stop buying U.S. Treasuries. The Chinese stop buying treasuries and the U.S. is bankrupt. Fact of life.

Now, lets not go overboard....  Foreigners own about 30% of our debt, with China leading the way at around 6%. 

I wish they would stop, it could be a good thing and force the feds to cut the budget by about 10% - works for me.

Maybe the Chinese shouldn't piss us off, remember we owe them 850 billion+.  Maybe we just don't pay them back or if they force us into bankruptcy(not likely), they get nothing ;-)...

RSS