Forums

Help › Forums

North Korea

Fri, Jan 14 2011 8:50 AM (72 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2010 9:15 PM

Richard4168:

I never could understand why South Korea would never nuke the North Koreans when the North held those military parades with all their soldiers marching in the square. 

General MacArthur had a chance to decimate the North Korean, and Chinese army after World War 2 putting an end to Asian communism altogether, but President Truman wouldn't allow MacArthur to execute his plan. 

First off , South Korea didn't have the nuclear capability to nuke anyone. Americans only at that time. 7 years earlier we ended a war that killed 40 million people. Is that not enough bloodshed for you Rich.

Truman made a wise choice I believe. MacArthur was nothing but a war monger and coward. Hiding behind his family's wealth, he left the island  like a coward leaving his men to die.  Just because you hate Asian communist does not give us the right to kill another 20 million people.

Also who's this Yac guy, The forum is bad enough already, do we really need the language and the personal attacks.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 4:49 AM

Nice one Rob. One of your kinfolk, who displays the exact characteristics of a sociopath, advocates the annihilation of the population of an entire country, close on 25 million people, and you accuse me of overkill!!

What was it that Stalin said? "The death of one person is a tragedy, the deaths of 20 million is a statistic". Nice one Rob you Stalinist twat.

The Yak 

• hbb2499
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 5:12 AM

OUch...

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 9:00 AM

Consider myself more Lennonist but thank you for the compliment sweetie

And what remark did I make that at all had anything to do with the Ukraine? I was tryin to avoid all this nonsense.

I simply said WGT is no place for politics. Know what pisses me off the most about this game? The fact that they let people like yourself still hang around. ISP tracks are a most definite for this game.

You try to be all manly man and run your mouth, blashpheme, and say "bad" words, but the only thing you accomplish is making yourself look like a child. I congragulate you on that accomplish little boy.

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 10:04 AM

Does that make you a Beatles fan Rob, or did you mean Lenin? Also Stalin was a Georgian. You stupid twat.

The Yak

Edit

Oh and you have edited out your own filthy language you cowardly hypocritical twat.

The Yak

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 10:36 AM

appears we hit a soft spot.

communist fk

hows this for an edit: go fk yourself with a 2x4

And no you stupid *** i was refering to the genocide that occured in the Ukraine under control of Stalin, which is where the quote you attempted to use came from

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 11:30 AM

Soft spot? You ridicule yourself by changing a foul-mouthed reply to sanctimonious claptrap, totally misrepresent Stalinist history and call me stupid. Don't get into an intellectual argument Rob, because on such grounds you are not l'il, you are pygmy.

The Yak

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 11:35 AM

I think when it comes to historical argumentation I have all rights to aruge in any such manner sir. My MA in history.... My area of speciality being Germany and Russia primarly throughout WWII and the Stalinist regime puts me in a situation to aruge with you all day. Your only soul argument being so far that "im a twat".

So you keep making that same argument all day because at the end of the day you're the "twat" and I'm sure the masses that are assembled here woud agree with that. And before you make a harsh comment about the community here... Do you not associate yourself with it as well?

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 11:54 AM

You stupid twat.

The Yak

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 2:53 PM

Yakublue:

Nice one Rob. One of your kinfolk, who displays the exact characteristics of a sociopath, advocates the annihilation of the population of an entire country, close on 25 million people, and you accuse me of overkill!!

What was it that Stalin said? "The death of one person is a tragedy, the deaths of 20 million is a statistic". Nice one Rob you Stalinist twat.

The Yak 

If you were referring to me as being one of Rob's kinfolk, your absolutely correct. My reply to rich's statement was under the assumption that he was referring to the Korean War era.  I was obviously against any more killing.

This new display is more appropriate in dealing with individuals such as yourself who bring nothing positive to the forums in any way. The only thing your childish behavior will get you is a big time out from WGT.

RSS