Help › Forums

LPGA Tournament and a question.....

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 14 2010 6:50 AM (40 replies)
  • SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:12 PM

b0geybuster:

How about we let the Nationwide tour tee up 2 blocks closer then the PGA and award them the million dollar first price.  Come on, seriously?

In 9 more levels you can have the 275 yd driver, so play, level up and see if you can shoot that 56!

Cheers,

b0gey

I do play every day! Thanks bogeybuster. Admit that you can at least understand part of the point I am putting forward. New players to the PGA Tour are not restricted in the clubs they can use. Yes, there are certain clubs that no player can use. Compete with Bollox....LOL, I wish but he is who he is.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:14 PM

I will be blunt and maybe a little harsh for that I apologize, but to make my point,  I am saying you are not in the PGA,  you are are on the Nationwide Tour!  

Cheers,

b0gey

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:19 PM

b0geybuster:

I will be blunt and maybe a little harsh for that I apologize, but to make my point,  I am saying you are not in the PGA,  you are are on the Nationwide Tour!  

Cheers,

b0gey

No, I would not argue with that at all and I do not think that is harsh at all. I am not saying that I can compete with the likes with many on here and hey, I am fine with that. I do think there is a bit of irony in this because if PGA, Bollox, Avatar Lee was hitting from the black tee's they still would probably shoot the same score and my argument would be mute. My point was the equipment. I know why they made the changes they did and for that I agree. I guess to be honest there were no changes they could have made that would not have cascading effects in other parts of this game. 

edited: I wanted to thank you for your approach and tact by the way. I appreciate that!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:31 PM

I mentioned in another thread that Bollox is going to be attending all the great PGA, and LPGA tournaments on WGT's dime, (so to speak) in 2011 : ) I didn't even see the LPGA tournament listed in the stroke-play menu for October. You can find the tournament rules here.

It's going to take at least a round of 60 or better to even be one of the 100 qualifiers. Like the other poster mentioned, it's a best of the best tournament under the current playing conditions. I'm not trying to be facetious either Sarge.

SGT, you have the clubs to produce a good score from the LPGA tournament tees. It's going to come down to who's got game. Is it a give me for the Legend player? That remains to be seen IMO.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:33 PM

The LPGA October event was a CTTH

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:34 PM

Ah, thanks speedy.  : )

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 12:36 PM

No, I agree Richard...your point is well taken. Clubs are not everything but they do have their advantage. There are many on here to include myself that given the same clubs could not compete with a lot of others on here. But at least no one could say there was not parity. Thanks!

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 1:28 PM

Sgt on Kiawah the club advantage those legends have is almost 0. People like us will always get beaten by the likes of them - you just have to invest the time and effort they did in the end. Although as a customer you should be able to buy anything you please that corresponds to your tier.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 1:34 PM

mohuyu:
    Although as a customer you should be able to buy anything you please that corresponds to your tier.

As a customer you do not have that right.  You are allowed to buy the product they provide to you under "their" terms and conditions!  What WGT is telling you is that your level does not correspond with the 275 driver (yet) and IMO opinion if you have that driver you hit off the tips, regardless of your tier!

****Man walks into Burger King, i will take a Big Mac combo and a coke.    Clerk stairs at man akwardly!

Cheers,

b0gey

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Nov 6 2010 1:39 PM

b0geybuster:

mohuyu:
    Although as a customer you should be able to buy anything you please that corresponds to your tier.

As a customer you do not have that right.  You are allowed to buy the product they provide to you under "their" terms and conditions!  What WGT is telling you is that your level does not correspond with the 275 driver (yet) and IMO opinion if you have that driver you hit off the tips, regardless of your tier!

****Man walks into Burger King, i will take a Big Mac combo and a coke.    Clerk stairs at man akwardly!

Cheers,

b0gey

touché

RSS