Forums

Help › Forums

WGA TOUR SEASON 2011

Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:01 PM (2,740 replies)
  • jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 6:04 AM

Congrats to Amanda for her Tour win; completely deserved in every single way. Also Lou - that's some serious stats action - great effort; considering I hate playing at BPB, I may have to make more of an effort playing there from now on :-)

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 7:57 AM

Awesome Stats Lou,Its great to see where your strengths and weaknesses were,

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:41 AM

Congratulations Amanda.....another fine WGA season for you.

Thanks to Vic and Lou for another great season and all their efforts to give us a great torney environment to enjoy.

Thanks to all the sponsors and of course the players, i had a blast playing with you all and made some great friends along the way. Looking forward to next time.

Thanks again

Cappiest

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:42 AM

PRIESTESS:

I agree. I was very surprised to see how much birdies I scored in par-3 holes. And I knew yet all my weaknesses in the B9's of every single course.

Antoher issue in my "To do List": Improve Back 9's.

TYVM Lou about this huge analysis of the whole tour.

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 8:56 AM

tyvm to everyone that created and helped out this tour, it was very good and hopefully there will be another tour.

i didnt make the cut once lol

gordon

• simovoice
    4,963 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 9:09 AM

PRIESTESS:

I think there was no weakness in your game in this tour Tess ... You simply played perfectly, even when the pressure was high ...

Oh, a moment, now I understand: you want to say you didn't win all weekly tourneys, was that your weakness? LOL

Congrats again Tess, you were the UNDISPUTED WGA QUEEN...

And for "mortal" people like us, your work was very useful and precious Lou, thank you very much, I appreciated it !

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 12:29 PM

My congratulations go to Amanda on a fine victory in this tour well deserved, she truly showed her british bulldog spirit  in final round to clench the win just as she has done all through tour,very well done Amanda.

Lou very interesting stats i had no idea i was top on eagles that was a surprise with some of the great rounds posted,it also showed i need to practice more at oaky and kiwi(yuk).

Excellent stuff Lou thank you.

Looking forward to next tour which i think Vic mentioned could be as early as May.

Cheers all.......Les

• wayne67
    297 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:10 PM

Congratulations to Amanda on your great win, also congrats and well done to all the players and organisers for a great tour, I know for certain even though I joined late in the tour that playing with you all has improved my game a lot and I am looking Forward to the next tour.

wayne

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:11 PM

Thanks for the kind words i just love to compete and always try my best,And i know to beat the players WGA had to offer i had to excel once again,You are all awesome,And i feel lucky to be a part of this great place,

• Broohar
    299 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 3:37 PM

Nice stats Lou......... if only they told the whole story......really how terrible I played.

RSS