Forums

Help › Forums

WGA TOUR SEASON 2011

Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:01 PM (2,740 replies)
  • frealzu
    630 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 4:44 PM

I unfortunately have not had the pleasure to play with you Amanda, but your scores speak for themselves ... congratulations
    great job for Lou, your stats are spectacular, thanks to the commitment of the whole tournament

singh, I already miss the WGA ....... where you play the first round?

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 5:52 PM

PRIESTESS:
    Its been a real tough time for me because i have been decorating my home from top to bottom

Well done  Amanda, you wiped us out, too bad you don't live in Balmoral, or we all would have stood a better chance...:---)))

• rainman692
    54 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:50 AM

As a small sponsor of this tournament I would like to thank COOLSWING, LVIETRI, CHUCKIEE, NEILDIAMOND11790 for their time and dedication. It has been a great success, with the better part of the top players on WGT involved. 

Kudos to all the players for their great performance and sportsmanship, hopefully next year I will be one of them.

And of course high five to the winner, PRIESTESS, who singlehandedly (literaly, lol) defeated such a fierce competition.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 10:20 AM

OK this one is bad .. and I know it's been used ..... but I just can't help it.

What do you call 146 guys* chasing the same woman ???

THE WGA !!!!!!

* With apologies to BadMarie, Cate55, EnglishRosie, Lisa03, Ncviz, Iconian and any of the others females out there who I can't recognize by their WGT names.    Although the thought of some girls chasing also works for me :)

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 1:29 PM

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:42 PM

hahahahahahhahahahha

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 6:31 PM

PRIESTESS, Congratulations on your Win for your second WGA TOUR Championship. You are a Awesome player and person well done. To those who have not had the pleasure of playing golf with her you are in for a treat when you do. She is one of the greatest players on wgt and one of the most helpfull on how to play the game there is. Well done Amanda well done.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 9:13 PM

Tuesday 15th of March

FINAL RESULT -   It was fitting that a player from the very last group to play the final round in the penultimate tournament of the season posted a fantastic round that enable her to rocketed up the leaderboard and win the tournament as well as the overall title for the season !  Congrats to PRIESTESS for another superlative win and season and she left absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind who is the Queen of the Tour !  She's had quite an amazing season where she won three major titles and just missed out on recording a Grand Slam by a whisker and then completed the season by winning The WGA Tour Championship and taking out The WGA Cup title for this season, her 2nd win in as many attempt ! Very well done Tess, you're truly a Champion and we thanks you for the generous sponsorship and look forward to seeing you defending your title next season !

Congrats also to KyRock75 for an outstanding result as he had a tight grip on the title all through the tournament and only gave it up at the very end !  It was of some consolation that he came home in 4th place for the overall title, an awesome performance considering he only played in the 2nd half of this season !

Other good performances worth mentioning came from columbiacgt and Kurtsbuford for finishing in equal 3rd in a very high quality field, well played guys !     

• Champion -                       PRIESTESS
    • Runner Up -                       KyRock75
    • Equal 3rd -                         columbiacgt
    •                                              Kurtsbuford

Here's the complete final result of the tournament - 

PRIZE WINNERS -  To be announced very shortly !

It's been a very exciting week of fantastic competition and I'd like to congrats all the players in the field for their excellent season in making the Top 20 position.  Also thanks to all of you for your competitive spirit and high quality play this week as you all played your heart out and created so much excitement not only for the players involved but also for those who were just following the tournament !  I for one was pumped up the entire week and was actually very nervous at the start of my final round !

Finally I'd like to once again thanks all the sponsors for your great support through out this season and I hope you'll all help us out again next season ! lol ! :-)

********************************

WGA CUP RESULT

Congratulations to PRIESTESS & mrenn29 for their excellent season ! You're both great Champions and thanks for providing us with a fantastic display of consistent high quality golf and clutch finishing under pressure !

The WGA Cup final ranking for the Top 20 players are as follow - 

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 11:45 PM

Vic, Awesome job by you and Lou for another great year of wga tour golf. With all the new players I know it was tuff keeping up with everything.  Lou I won't miss posting any scores next year I promise.  Also you did a awesome job on the stats Lou very well done.  I want to thank all the sponsors and scorecard posters for there support you guys and gals are great so thank you again for making all this happen. Vic you can count on me to sponsor next year and all the years after that. This tour means allot to me and I have got to meet and play golf with some very nice players. I have never made any points but just being able to meet and play golf with some of wgts finest and seeing players enjoying this tour makes me want to be a part of it. 

Thanks chuckiee

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:54 AM

Saturday 19th of March

PRIZES

• Champion -                        PRIESTESS    4,000 cr  -   coolswing
    • Runner-Up -                       KyRock75  (9 slvs of Callaway ball) -  coolswing
    • Equal 3rd -                         columbiacgt  (6 slvs Callaway ball) - coolswing
    •                                              Kurtsbuford  (6 slvs Callaway Ball) - coolswing
    • 5th Place -                          mrenn29  (3 slvs of Callaway ball) -   coolswing
    • Round Best Score -  R1   BigKnight  (2 slvs of Callaway ball) -   coolswing
    •                                       R2   Fortesque99 (1 slv of Callaway Ball) - coolswing
    •                                               villadeoro  (1 slv of Callaway Ball) -  coolswing
    •                                       R3   No Clear Winner
    • Most Eagles -                     No Clear Winner
    • Most Birdies on par 3s -  Fortesque99 (2 slvs Callaway ball) - coolswing

Congrats to all the Winners, very well done and enjoy your prizes !  A final thanks to all the sponsors for your generosity and support this season, we look forward to seeing you again next season !

RSS