Forums

Help › Forums

WGA TOUR SEASON 2011

Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:01 PM (2,740 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 5:28 AM

I remember saying in the last WGA that you.(Vic) Had taken WGT to a new level because at the time no-one else had produced a competition anything like the size of this,Once again you have gelled so many awesome players together old and new,And created a memorable tourney,Thank you again and Congrats to you and Lou.:)

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 10:03 AM

when is the next wga tour season starting?

gordon

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 10:40 AM

Saturday 19th of March

Dear Everyone,

That bring this season of the WGA Tour to an end and I'd like to take this last opportunity to say Thanks to many people.

First on my list is my big Bro and partner Lou, a big Thanks to you Bro for all the hard work you've put in this season.  Lou's really out done himself the way he took on so much of the week to week's work to help me out and he's always there to support me when ever my hectic life doesn't allow me the time to be here.  Not only that but I'm also mighty impressed with the quality of every bit of work that he put his hands on, a good example is Lou's recent post of the Tour's stats, that was just a brilliant piece of work and it shows how much time and effort he's put in to help me keep the Tour running so smoothly !  You da man Lou ! 

Also I'd like to Thanks the other staffs involved in running the Tour, Chuckiee, neildiamond11790 (who's mysteriously dissapeared near the end of the Tour!) and also Kurt for helping out from time to time.  There's a number of players who I'd like to Thanks for the role they'd played by helping out other players on Tour on numerous occasion and I won't name them all here but I'm pretty sure you all know who they are !

Next I'd like to Thanks all the sponsors for their support and generosity and in particular Chuckiee, Zant and PRIESTESS who donated all of her winnings this season.  I hope everyone got to enjoy and had fun with the prizes that we'd put up and we couldn't have done it without the sponsors so a big hand of applause for these wonderful people ! 

Lastly I'd like to Thanks all the players on the Tour for your contribution in one way or another in making the Tour such a competitive, friendly and fun place to be.  The Tour would not be what it is without each and everyone of you so we hope that we'll see you all again in the next Tour !

That's it from me for this season of the Tour.  It's been a fantastic season and I've had a wonderful and enjoyable time and I look forward to having a nice break before you all drag me back to start another season ! It's good bye and farewell from me, Lou and everyone here on the Tour, take care all ! :-))

Vic

********************************

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 1:53 PM

Thank you Vic, Lou, and all behind the scene. A great tour with many players enjoying each week.  Kudos..  Gazz

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 9:30 AM

Thanks VIC and Lou as always the Best tour on WGT. WGA withdrawal has set in, so hurry back VIC!!!!!

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 11:52 AM

Vic, Can't wait till this one starts back give us some info when you think you will start the 2012 season ?. As always you can count me to help out all I can.

chuckiee

• cappiest
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 9:17 PM

Where's Vic...this is a great tourney

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 9:41 AM

cappiest:

Where's Vic...this is a great tourney

maybe a few people could set ths back up if vic isnt coming back or we get it started and he might come back?

gordon

• briklin
    56 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 11:26 AM

i dont no where to ask or talk abaut this but here is the qestion. why isn`t it any clubs whith slow meter for me oss ho not can play whit this fast meter clubs . have sent this qestion many times no but no answer yet still hoping for a slow meter club . love the raptures very nice club. please uppgrade that club to at least 270-275 y i pay what ever it cost. i am a master and cant reach anywhere today no one will play whit me becouse i am to shourth off yards and i love to play. have spent a lot off money to get where i am today. will not end here. please WGT give me an good answer . thanks for a fantastic game. regards from BRIKLIN sweden

RSS