Forums

Help › Forums

latest update ridiculous

Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:49 PM (120 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 6:46 PM

MJS74:
    Out there somewhere is someone building a new game.  The more time they spend arsing around with crappy peripheral nonsense and not focussing on gameplay/new pins/new courses etc the quicker they will be overtaken in the market.

I mentioned this same thing in a previous post to a similar topic. It's sad to say, but I believe your right. How can WGT not see they need to put out a product that satisfies their base of customers?

I'll tell everyone what I see going on. Every-time WGT comes out with a product release, a majority of the members disagree with the product release forcing WGT to come-up with a counter product release that will satisfy the majority, while keeping an avenue for new revenue. This is, IMO, keeping WGT from fulfilling the important product releases that everyone really wants. If everyone would just accept these measly product updates, WGT can get to work on the releases we're all looking for. Yeah I know they should have got it right the first time.  lol

If we could only get WGT to listen to us, and acknowledge to us that they actually are, we can get the things implemented in this game we all want, once and for all.  : )

• 6packmike
    235 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 9:06 PM

I would imagine at level 80 you would change to Legend no matter what your average is. A tour master loaded up with that 280 yard thing would be even more dominant. To wgt's credit they do seem to be trying harder to cure some of the built in nightmarish catch 22 like problems that obviously are going to occur with such a major change.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 12:50 AM

What would be really nice to see is the facility to purchase a bag of lake balls off some young scamp sitting by the 17th at Kiawah. That may even motivate me to buy him one of the new drinks :^)

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 1:18 AM

It seems clear to me that WGT are not reading the forums. 9 pages of posts in 1 day and not one single response from WGT.

I think from now on we should both post complaints in the forums and send directly to WGT at the address members@worldgolftour.com. Let it fill up their inbox and maybe just maybe they might actually read what the players want

• Deccy180
    233 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 2:39 AM

Sean,

I wouldnt bother mate, as long as WGT are getting money from other members and new players they eally dont care at all

• MadMP
    75 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 2:57 AM

I like it. I'm just waiting for the cart girl now loaded with beer.

• GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:40 AM

seanobrien:

It seems clear to me that WGT are not reading the forums. 9 pages of posts in 1 day and not one single response from WGT.

I think your wrong there.

Try putting a post on saying that you are having trouble depositing money into your wgt account.

Then you can be absolutely sure of a quick response!!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:43 AM

seanobrien:

I think from now on we should both post complaints in the forums and send directly to WGT at the address members@worldgolftour.com. Let it fill up their inbox and maybe just maybe they might actually read what the players want

No, that would just clog up the customer service system.  WGT either cares what we think or does not.

Personally, I think the changes weren't all that bad.  Are the XP drinks way too expensive?  Yeah.  So... don't buy them?  Is the putter way too expensive?  Yes.  You don't have to buy that either.  Are the driver and the new ball nice?  Yes.  Are the 30, 45, 60, and 90 shot timers nice?  Yes.  Is the new average algorithm any decent?  No clue.

Nobody has to buy the XP drinks or the Ghost putter.  When nobody buys them, WGT will lower the prices.  Bitching on the forums might make that happen a few days earlier, but it's sort of a waste of time because the XP drinks aren't that big of a deal.

Could they have spent their time more wisely?  Yeah, but at least they didn't screw anything up.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:33 AM

I just had a decent ranked round going on st. andrews at -3 on 17 tee when the meter jumped a good 3 inches for a total shank into the hotel. WGT how bout fixing this s*** instead of inventing halloween balls and energy drinks.

This only adds to my frustration shown in previous posts

Hey WGT  leave the energy drinks to monster

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:34 AM

I ended up making triple bogey

Back to EVEN because of WGT

RSS