Forums

Help › Forums

latest update ridiculous

Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:49 PM (120 replies)
  • mrenn29
    380 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:34 PM

The motor's running at WGT but there seems to be nobody behind the wheel. lol.

• DiscGolfAddict
    113 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:53 PM

mrenn29:

The motor's running at WGT but there seems to be nobody behind the wheel. lol.

Dude....I'm not even sure they know where the "car" is.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:59 PM

At least we got a better shot clock. Be kind.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:18 PM

I have defended WGT in almost every post I have made. But WGT I have had enough, how bout improving the GAMEPLAY not the freaking avatars and balls. The avatars, retarted snacks, and balls dont bring in people. The actual golf game does.How about a new stroke play course or new game types like best ball or captains choice or something different. You remember how happy people were when match play came or when oakmont came. Well wouldnt that give you an idea of what people are happy with????? GAME MODES AMD COURSES.I am sick of scams like balls,snacks avatars to just rake in the $$$$$. The only thing good about this update is the shot clock which is minor.  And clubs

Snacks is the worst invention since sugar free ice cream

I am not quitting this game but VERY VERY pissed off.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:07 PM

You know whats next? They will offer carts for everyone to ride the course in. Lol. Or maybe Cars that you ride to the course in. And a hotel room to stay overnight in.

LOL LMAO What a joke with these drinks.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:13 PM

Holy crap, you know someone at WGT read that Stencil and a light bulb went off.  Hotel room stay, can increase your accuracy because you had a good nights rest.  And a ferrari to drive to the course in that will give you 1/2 distance boost because your adrenaline from driving will carry over to the course. 

Then there will be more like a ball stencil which will make your balls last 1/2 increment longer.  Soon they will be selling steroids and testerone boosters in the pro-shop to boost performance.  The opportunities are endless. 

• mavsfan41
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:37 PM

Does everyone agree that it is ridiculous how they only count best scores in average?

That means if i shoot one good score i am all of a sudden having to play against people that are way better than me even if im not ready. This is seen by my bad scores mixed in. This does not seem fair at allllll. I understand how people may quit rounds to keep average up but this problem of not wanting to go down in average is taken care of enough with not being able to go backwards in tiers.  Reply with your opinion.

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:46 PM

Coming soon for female avatars only...the hysterectomy.  By stopping the menstrual cycle you will remain calmer and your forgiveness will increase on all shots

• josh33wils
    145 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:48 PM

Whatever WGT did on the 27th, was a total screw up!! Now, i cant even finish a multi player game!!  Yall have to do something bout this crap.

• DiscGolfAddict
    113 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:55 PM

How about a virtual gym membership....you can workout then hit the ball farther with the muscle power...

RSS