Forums

Help › Forums

latest update ridiculous

Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:49 PM (120 replies)
  • DiscGolfAddict
    120 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:53 AM
    What about the fact that I have hit 2 sweet ass shot....one yesterday and one today....both in multi-player games...the instant replay screen came up and froze.....never has that happened...I mean damn you would think that by now these kind of bugs would be a non-issue....but I guess all the programmers have been too busy developing sports drinks instead.......GET A FúCKING CLUE !!!! We are the ones paying your damn salaries.......act like it for a change!
  • seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:03 AM
    Replays are only shown when you play a really good shot. Solution = don't play any really good shots. Just had a replay freeze on Kiawah when pitch hit flag. Fix the bugs WGT, stop the drinks and kilts crap
  • CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:03 AM

stencil:
    I just had a decent ranked round going on st. andrews at -3 on 17 tee when the meter jumped a good 3 inches for a total shank into the hotel. WGT how bout fixing this s*** instead of inventing halloween balls and energy drinks.

This only adds to my frustration shown in previous posts

Hey WGT  leave the energy drinks to monster

Do you have processor affinity set to make WGT run on only one processor?

I only get metered like once every 3-4 rounds or so.  Outside of that, my ding misses are mostly my own doing.

• DiscGolfAddict
    120 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:10 AM
    And that stupid "pressure shot" box that pops up...I mean ...how annoying is that.....How about giving us the option of turning that crap off??
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:12 AM

DiscGolfAddict:
    And that stupid "pressure shot" box that pops up.

What is this?

• DiscGolfAddict
    120 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:19 AM

When you play blitz and get a green streak going.....now there is a box that pops up to remind you ......not to add any pressure.....what a damn joke.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:19 AM

Yea where is this pressure shot at

• DiscGolfAddict
    120 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:25 AM

stencil:

Yea where is this pressure shot at

see above

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:32 AM
    I don't know. Me.....I kinda like it. We don't need it but I like it. Although I know whether or not I'm on a green streak or not. And again something else more useful could have been done in its place but I don't mind it.
  • jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Oct 29 2010 6:44 AM

Fkn. brilliant, add five yards to my driver with medium trajectory when I reach level 80? 5 yards? Medium trajectory? Are you idiots serious? Btw I can unlock the driver that I have been using for more than year when I reach level 62. You have ruined this game. Utter rubbish since Sept. 1. Oh yea, for the added 5 yards I have the honor to PAY $15.00 take your driver your balls and shove them. Seriously, who comes up with this shilt? Certainly not anyone who has a clue as to how this game should be at this point in your development. You guys should give Hollywood a try, you just can't write comedy like this anymore. JB

RSS