Forums

Help › Forums

latest update ridiculous

Fri, Oct 29 2010 5:49 PM (120 replies)
  • GoldCard
    298 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:05 PM

stencil:

But WGT I have had enough, how bout improving the GAMEPLAY not the freaking avatars and balls. The avatars, retarted snacks, and balls dont bring in people. The actual golf game does.How about a new stroke play course or new game types like best ball or captains choice or something different. You remember how happy people were when match play came or when oakmont came. Well wouldnt that give you an idea of what people are happy with????? GAME MODES AMD COURSES.I am sick of scams like balls,snacks avatars to just rake in the $$$. The only thing good about this update is the shot clock which is minor.  And clubs

Snacks is the worst invention since sugar free ice cream

I am not quitting this game but VERY VERY pissed off.

+100%

Says it ALL!

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:28 PM

YankeeJim:

I'm missing it........where do you see the real stats?

Sorry... was looking at the old redwood daytona... my bad.  That's right, I never bothered to upgrade to that one.  But it is likely that the stats are in fact different, but not updated yet.

The 2010 ZB Redwood has 15, 30, 45, 90, 150 and 300ft scales. The Ghost has 15, 25, 50, 100, 150 and 300ft. Only difference I see - assuming the other stats are correct.

• MJS74
    341 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 3:37 PM

What WGT fail to realise is that time for them is a wasting.  Out there somewhere is someone building a new game.  The more time they spend arsing around with crappy peripheral nonsense and not focussing on gameplay/new pins/new courses etc the quicker they will be overtaken in the market.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:15 PM

My only complaint......................no new stroke courses. Ever thought about smaller courses that would love the chance to have others see their courses than to continue to worry about big named courses. Not a very smart business model guys.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:37 PM

ThreeSpot:

YankeeJim:

I'm missing it........where do you see the real stats?

Sorry... was looking at the old redwood daytona... my bad.  That's right, I never bothered to upgrade to that one.  But it is likely that the stats are in fact different, but not updated yet.

The 2010 ZB Redwood has 15, 30, 45, 90, 150 and 300ft scales. The Ghost has 15, 25, 50, 100, 150 and 300ft. Only difference I see - assuming the other stats are correct.

Jim yeah thats it, i like the 15,25, 50, 100, 150 and 300ft. increments  better myself , but wish meter speed was same as rossa got the zb master ended up switching back to rossa the touch of precision,balance wasnt worth  the faster meter.That  said looks a better putter and still be fun to try out ,see the difference im sold at lvl 84,verdicts still out on new r9 driver less precision for 2 yards to the tri is debatable ....

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 4:46 PM

Some more ideas for WGT....

-They offer sexy wives/husbands that will give you more confidence. because your life is calmer and she/he brings happiness to your life

-You can buy  performance wristbands/necklaces that give you more power

-You can buy sunglasses that can lock into the target that cost 10 credits per zoom in

LOL WGT you have Sseriously screwed up

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:11 PM

I dont see why every 1 is is so sceptical.I think WGT did ok new driver,new putter new balls for legends fair enough the halloween balls aint worth paying for,but the lvl boost drinks for those who will spend credits to see what the new gears like  faster great idea. End of the day wgt is a company that gets paid for our enjoyment.Main issue i think they need 2 address is new courses and fixing glitches within the game....

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:38 PM

Once again WGT blew it!!!!!

No one asked for any of the updates that came out.

Is anybody there in your office reading the forums????

Seems to me you guys have your own agenda... why have this Forum in the first place.... why don;t you all just discontinue these Forums and do what ever you want?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 5:54 PM

I guess I can stop looking forward to the quintessential and always popular Ron Burgandy Avatar release huh?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 6:39 PM

[quote="aussieguyadam"].Main issue i think they need 2 address is ...................................and fixing glitches within the game.

Adam...How many times has WGT told you its not their end ITS YOUR PC....How many times has WGT told you its not their end ITS YOUR PC....How many times has WGT told you its not their end ITS YOUR PC....How many times has WGT told you its not their end ITS YOUR PC.

Hasn't any of your friends from the USA told you mates down under that what WGT says you can BOOK IT.

Now, instead of going to the cooler for a Fosters, just order a New "tasty" Hi-energy drink from the pro-shop and you'll not notice those little glitches as often.   

RSS