• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 8:01 AM

╰☆╮ (>‿◠)✌   ☜(˚▽˚)☞   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ╰☆╮╰☆╮ (>‿◠)✌   ☜(˚▽˚)☞   (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ╰☆╮ 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 12:53 PM

fmagnets:
    Every honest player could give this a go. Let's see who can really play.

Says it all.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:03 PM

jayw4862:

fmagnets:

Says it all.

In my opinion, videos prove absolutely nothing unless you are recording your hand and using a standard mouse that doesn't feature macros. Just recording playing on twitch is just claptrap to prove your innocence. Anybody can slightly move the pointer near the ding on video to falsify hitting the mouse button.

Just play and have fun

(Not accusing anyone...just saying)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:17 PM

Elknoxious:

In my opinion, videos prove absolutely nothing unless you are recording your hand and using a standard mouse that doesn't feature macros. Just recording playing on twitch is just claptrap to prove your innocence. Anybody can slightly move the pointer near the ding on video to falsify hitting the mouse button.

Just play and have fun

This is a good point from my illiterate computer perspective.  

Nice of Mags to offer but as I understand it from threads over the last few days it's proof only that a video has been uploaded, nothing more or less????????? 

EDIT: No offense to Elknoxious / mags, just others thought's?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:34 PM

MBaggese:

fatdan:

I

I planned on starting to play in the RG's,?

Dan...my advice in RG's, look at the conditions,,can you play the?...start slow,,,pick your best courses, the ones you like...stay calm when the ding leaves you 15 feet from the hole...line it up and get it in.

It's a process  if you have it to compete, you will...don't be discouraged by a 31....ya know?

Really +1.

RG land you know there are cheats.  Nothing better than stuffing a few kids who can't play though and who rely on that shyte.  Look at my scores I throw some real crap in there, but OK enough of the time to cover costs including balls.  Precarious existence, no mountain of credits but OK.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 1:49 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Look at my scores I throw some real crap in there, but OK enough of the time to cover costs including balls.  Precarious existence, no mountain of credits but OK.

Seems we have the same game!

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 2:15 PM

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 2:15 PM

Elknoxious:

jayw4862:

fmagnets:

Says it all.

Just play and have fun

+1

If you have nothing to prove then why prove anything.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 2:20 PM

Thanks guys...I already know I don't play "high" wind, too much calculating and I play pretty fast until I get to the green LOL...my problem is I learned to play on unlimiteds and playing hole 1-2 over and over, then 1-2-3 etc on each course...

Now I know the starting holes so well and got so used to being able to restart I have trouble staying focused on the 1st couple of holes and that's where I screw up, purely mental on my part....

However the deafening silence from WGT in response to my earlier post leads me to believe things will go on as if nothing has happened...sooooo, I won't be spending any credits to play yet....not if they allow the cheats to continue to fleece honest players.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 2:31 PM

Want to offer something constructive to the cheat issue. You cannot demonstrate that every round is fair without 100% coverage, so this is my aim. Every round will be broadcast live on Twitch at www.twitch.tv/fmagnets until I get bored of it, or until the meter starts playing up. Each round is recorded too, so I can post any particularly decent ones on Youtube. First up, a solid 61 in the 500cr uEL at Bo4. Not as good as the 58 the other day, but would usually be good enough for a 3 or 4 shot win - loading on my profile page right now.

Every honest player could give this a go. Let's see who can really play.                                                                                                                                                                                      Good idea i tried that but aslong as someone says your a cheat then everyone believes it. So no matter how much you have helped someone or the numerous hours spent making videos or on skype trying to teach someone how to putt if someone says your a cheat then your a cheat.  Nice way to wake me up from a break though i was actually enjoying it and ty to all the ones that removed me because of what someone said but my blog says a little different and anyone else who believes it then plz feel free to remove me because none of you help raise my 3 girls so to be a virtual friend really doesn't mean that much to me. Enjoy the game guys.

RSS