Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Hunt....Icn indulge me for a bit, lock as you see fit

Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:12 AM (147 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 6:46 PM

WGT'ers, it felt like I was punched in the stomach, it why I ranted like I did...my post was not intended for any and all to start seeking out ang naming players.

I was really down after getting the screen shots I got...FFS...I'm 52 years old...I'm a single parent bringing up 3 girls...you think I did that for attention?

Hey, bottom line I was hurt...I wanted to rant...I did...was in no way (and should never be) construed ass a witch hunt...I din't send the info I had to WGT...just not my style...but I hope we all are mature enough that if you have proof of something, take it to WGT...not the forums.

Lastly, I apologize for causing the chit storm...like I'd said...I rarely complain, I just needed to rant/vent.

Will go back to lurking again now...I promise.

• plekieu
    120 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:02 PM

wats with the stupid youtube ads that take 5 min to clear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it happens more that once wgt stops the game for inactivity

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:07 PM

I had no issue with your post as you can tell. It's the ensuing witch hunt that made me lock it.

-wgticon

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:09 PM

Last few posts I've read have been quite discouraging...and we've all ranted and said things we prob. shouldn't have. You've never been anything but sweet to me , so...-->   : )

Ace

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:14 PM

Mike - 

I hope the lurker outside my window right now is you. It better not be the Horseless Headsman.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:27 PM

You mean the Headless Horseman.......have a Snikers...lol

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:28 PM

i like hunts

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 7:51 PM

I would like to know what WGT's stance is on the evidence given in Mikes thread?

Circumstantial? Enough to do something? No big deal?

I planned on starting to play in the RG's, I don't care if I lose to honest players, but I won't give away credits to thieves is why I'm asking...it somewhat seems that WGT  just wants it to go away and everything goes on as it is by the witch hunt reference and I can't see that being acceptable personally....on the other hand I don't really think you can do anything about it knowing how it works...

Do you have a plan?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 8:58 PM

Nice Buck Roll!!

invite gonna be sent!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 18 2014 9:03 PM

WGTicon:

I had no issue with your post as you can tell. It's the ensuing witch hunt that made me lock it.

-wgticon

Thanks for that Icon,,,means well to me.

RSS