Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 11:05 PM

Richard4168:

Mantis and Wontonamo are making the most sense in a dignified manner.

Thank you.

Just trying to get everybody to look outside the box and not blaming a Club or Person that got the Gold Putter.   From feedback the Putter is not that crash hot....lol.

The winning Club used a Loophole ( that I called it) to be the winners within Wgt Rules and a few other Clubs used that same Loophole too, but alas fell over just before the finish.

If they used a cheat program... then ban em for life!

I keep on hearing BOP....   stupid comp for Wgt to have in a big thing like this, because I can remember a great walkthrough of BOP in the forum here,  with a Vid showing everybody how to aim and putt on that course. Different conditions for each comp, but basically the same for the educated.

Not forgetting the amount of pass's that was used...  The club purchased a shite load of em (so I gather) good luck to em....  Not their fault, but within the rules!

I think we all should think,  If our/your club won the first comp.... doing the same thing as the winners,  then you will be in the firing line too.

-Roger

• OopsieMcDuff
    22 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 11:18 PM

mantis0014:

The winning Club used a Loophole ( that I called it) to be the winners within Wgt Rules and a few other Clubs used that same Loophole too, but alas fell over just before the finish.

I really hope you are not implying that Eagle Club -- the legitimate winner of the event, did any such thing.  If so, you are wildly wrong and should check your facts. I have not heard or seen ANY other club that used ANY exploits whatsoever in their clash games.

Jack

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 11:31 PM

I'll make one relevant comment to this thread ( or what it has turned into), but..I hope WGT sees how passionate the members are here, and what they really want out of this game.

I hope WGT takes note of this, and realizes that the members here really care about this game.

Ya'll can go back to lawyers, ethics, etc, me and Alan having a cold one now;)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 11 2014 11:51 PM

MBaggese:
    Ya'll can go back to lawyers, ethics, etc, me and Alan having a cold one now;)

LMAO - damn Baggs, you know I am a cheap drunk.......................

ya aint trying to take advantage of me are ya???

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 12:01 AM

:-)   

• PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 12:02 AM

Our CC has emailed all members with a summary of the past few day's events and ended with:

In the present situation, there is no value in buying a CC pass. You might think SEL are benefiting but we aren't. Not really, certain not enough to warrant the credits spent on them. Even the CC XP leveling is unrealistic after Level 6 with a lack of meaningful benefits.

In light of the above, our "advice" is to carry on using your free pass as before, but not buy any additional passes. Although it is great to see our small club appearing each week in the top 50 leaderboard (thanks to everyones' effort), we do not wish our members to "waste" their credits on CC passes without there being any purposeful benefit from WGT, save your credits for other stuff.  Thanks for reading.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 2:29 AM

HI ALL, WGTAMIGOS HERE,WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME,THOSE CLUBS THAT PLAYED THE BEST OF VENUES SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED FOR PLAYING WRONG VENUE FOR A START.AGAIN MEMBERS BRING THE GAME INTO DISREPUTEAND BLAME WGT,HYPOCRATES.

PS. WHERE ARE RESULTS POSTED

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 3:08 AM
    I am always suspicious of people who give lessons in morality. Their good faith is not always obvious and rarely foolproof.

In fact, among the proud owners of TM R1 level 93, how many have reached this level without using the trick of course by 3 ? And how many of them were banished for cheating?
RSS