Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 5:50 AM

Translation:

We would like to thank all of you for participating in our scam and making us lots of $$$ by shelling out for passes. We know you guys think we completely cocked up by releasing an event prematurely that was riddled with problems but the $signs were already in our eyes and MisterWGT was cracking the whip, so you guys were already screwed.

We'll try to look at some of the issues and not shaft you guys so hard next time, though it was fun for a first date.

Also we know about that massive 'loophole'. LOL. Wasn't that a kick to the face? So many of you like the proverbial donkey reaching for that golden 'putter shaped' carrot thought buying all those passes would get you somewhere? LMAO, no you were screwed from the beginning. Our developers (bless them) thought it would be fun to leave that one in there and watch the bloodbath unfold. TBH we don't care whether you win by fair of foul means as long as you keep spending.  

That being said, we realize that the developers idea 'loophole' might have gone a bit too far (those mischevious devils) so we'll knock that one on the head for next time.

Again we thank you for all your kind words about us, we don't listen to anything you guys say and I'd like to say we appreciate the time you take writing to express your opinions but really we don't. We don't have the humility or decency to make an apology...so we won't.

Don't hold your breath waiting for another response from us, we seldom respond.

And finally please remember you are our valued customer.

WGT

Perfect translation and/or interpretation. 

• TCarroll1958
    49 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 5:53 AM

Your translation is dead on. Perhaps next time they will include vaseline with the purchase of each pass just for the loopholes.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:03 AM

alberich35:

The trick was this :

70 000 XP and more for a round. Dont work anyway WGT corrected it., but work for many years before.

this is beyond upsetting.
    so how did this trick used to work? (safe to say, now that it doesn't work anymore)
    I've seen at least one player who was @ level 94 skyrocket to
    L 97 within less than 3 months while hardly playing, now I know how. pfft...

I need to slave over this rotten so called game for at least 2 more months
    gathering 70,000 points the HARD way just to reach 97,
    all while learning others had the pleasure of doing it in a single round.
    for the first time in a long long time, I feel the urge to finally kick
    this stupid game to the curve once and for all. feeling mighty stupid
    for playing along with this facade, because if there's anything worse
    than having your money ripped off... it's having your time ripped off.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:24 AM

gmaster007:

so how did this trick used to work? (safe to say, now that it doesn't work anymore)

now I need to slave over this rotten so called game for at least 2 more months
    gathering 70,000 points the HARD way just to get to 97. for the first time in
    a looong long time, I feel the urge to kick this stupid game to the curve.
    feeling mighty stupid for playing along with this facade

Simple, you'll played practice a best of par3 and shot at less than 20% each tee with iron, the ball just fall domn. Take mulligan and so and so, each hole is shot at least 15 times, take many mulligan more etc ...

Very interessing. ^^

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:32 AM

alberich35:

gmaster007:

now I need to slave over this rotten so called game for at least 2 more months
    gathering 70,000 points the HARD way just to get to 97. for the first time in
    a looong long time, I feel the urge to kick this stupid game to the curve.
    feeling mighty stupid for playing along with this facade

Simple, you'll played practice a best of par3 and shot at less than 20% each tee with iron, the ball just fall domn. Take mulligan and so and so, each hole is shot at least 15 times, take many mulligan more etc ...

Very interessing. ^^

But the point you forgot to add is WGT updated its TEAMS AND CODITIONS  after that bug was fixed and added this  "Exploit any bug in the Site to gain unfair advantage in the game and communicate the existence of any such bug."

But they seam to be ignoring it !!!!!!!!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:50 AM

happyman123uk:

But the point you forgot to add is WGT updated its TEAMS AND CODITIONS  after that bug was fixed and added this  "Exploit any bug in the Site to gain unfair advantage in the game and communicate the existence of any such bug."

But they seam to be ignoring it !!!!!!!!

Not.

WGt uptdated nothing in the conditions, The clause was there before.

So what can you say when those who wrote the conditions do not even respect by allowing the use - for years - a bug that was well known to them?

There is one thing they know is that nobody is going to give them a trial, primarily because we do nothing to waste time and secondly we must prove that we are personally affected.

And all this in appreciation of a small court in the back country of california.

LOL

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:57 AM

This thread makes me horny.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 8:07 AM

I have to say, as far as bugs are concerned,  WGT races into action to fix the bugs that affect them financially   ( like the bug that allowed you to play Cabo for free,  fixed within 3 hours).

Yet the bugs that don't really affect them (  like the CC clash debacle ),  where WGT is still making plenty of money even if the players are being royally screwed, they allow to continue.

A full apology from WGT wouldn't go amiss here, not from WGTadmin but from MrWGT himself. In the WGT News thread.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:05 AM

so, to summarize

wgt - "let's try something"

community - "can't wait"

wgt - "sorry - thanks for playing"

community - "shocked - someone exploited to gain advantage?"

wgt - "take prize back - fill 12 day bucket"

and MIchael is horny

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:42 AM

Just glad I didn't click 'Email me replies to this post.' The server would have shut down.

Like I pity the fool that clicked that box on the thread 'Who will have the last word?'

RSS