4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:07 PM

What is a "game client" ?

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:09 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

IRISHPUNK:

*10 super passes per club... first come first serve?

*What's up with the clocks?  One says "clash ends in 25 hrs" and the other two have different times as well.

*Please clarify the 4 events per clash.  I played a round at St. An's and when I tried to play again, it took me back to the same course.  

And yet me say thanks for trying to create new things, wgt.  

The number of super passes you have will depend on your CC Level.  You can go into owner tools and designate what type of player, Veteran, recruit, and so on can use them. 

So the CC Event is 26 hours long.  Each clash within that event will be 6 hours with the last one being 8 I believe.  So there is the Overall CC vs CC Event and then clashes within that. 

With this event there are 3 courses involved.  Each clash will randomly select from those three courses.  So the next clash you play in 5 hours could be on a different course.

- WGTdbloshoe

Got ya!  Sounds cool to me.  Thanks again.  

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:09 PM

So..  If you start your clash and you have 6 hours to finish the first one.. you win it.. then your 2nd clash starts? For the next 6 hours?

Does that mean if you keep winning you have to play 24 STRAIGHT hours??

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:14 PM

My different clocks say different things:

One in game client says current event ends in 48 mins 30 seconds

another in game client says current clash ends in 4 hours56 mins

yet another on CC Home Page says current event ends in 24 hours 47 minutes and 5 seconds

???

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:15 PM

SweetiePie:

I'm thinking ur pulling my leg Lily.. but just in case..  

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:20 PM

Played my 1st clash and it's BS !!!!   greens & break don't play whats shown and the wind is off ! into the wind, adjust for it, bye bye way long and with the wind adjust for it hit less and OMG way, way short !!  Putting Calc's are crap on it ! Basically WGT stroke play settings not the same settings we get in CC's even tho it says the same !!!  A bunch BS !!!  and even skilled CC's ???  you matched my level 6 35 member CC against a level 5 119 member CC ??  WTF ???  Thats Fair ???  what a bunch of Morons who came up with this instead of giving us a new stroke play course !!!

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts

What does Reward of

CC Passes x5  (X4 etc)  mean?

5 passes every 12 hours for all CC Members?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts

SweetiePie:

The window you see after clicking play now.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:22 PM

EasyEdward:

What does Reward of

CC Passes x5  (X4 etc)  mean?

5 passes every 12 hours for all CC Members?

Super Pass if I am thinking of the thing you are looking at.

- WGTdbloshoe

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:27 PM

Is there any purpose to winning an individual clash, or is the only point of this day-long exercise to finish in the no.1 leaderboard spot to get the magic putter? If the latter, it's hard to see how a smaller club could hope to compete on this overall leaderboard with clubs of 250 active members.

RSS