Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:39 PM

claremoreblue:

I clicked on the icon in the game client, it then goes to play now. Does that mean our club is entered ? I did not click play now just curious if we are entered. I'm old and grumpy but I like new things, just not when they are thrown out there without any information as you always do here!

Are you clicking on your CC Icon?  Once you do that top right corner you will see who you are playing against.

- WGTdbloshoe

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:40 PM

what a total mess wgt has made of a simple idea ....

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:42 PM

woodoworkery [Ok it gave me a club, I clicked ok and it said it was searching again]  

Sorry Woodoworkery, this is a bug, please just go back to the main menu and try to go to the CC event page again .  It should trigger the clash so you can press "Play"

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:44 PM

Correct sir, when using the icon on the game client it goes to a play now button. It does not show an opponent on mine. We must not be entered.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:45 PM

hit play now and it will look for an opponent for you

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:47 PM

claremoreblue:

Correct sir, when using the icon on the game client it goes to a play now button. It does not show an opponent on mine. We must not be entered.

Click on Club Clash 1.  Also if right underneath that it it says play now, you are entered.  See if that gives you some more info.

- WGTdbloshoe

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:48 PM

WGTadmin2:

WGTadmin2:

I'm not entering our club without discussing with Sam first. That's why I didn't go any further on the menu. Thank you.

Thank you, we haven't entered the clash. Thats what I was looking for.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:57 PM

*10 super passes per club... first come first serve?

*What's up with the clocks?  One says "clash ends in 25 hrs" and the other two have different times as well.

*Please clarify the 4 events per clash.  I played a round at St. An's and when I tried to play again, it took me back to the same course.  

And yet me say thanks for trying to create new things, wgt.  

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:02 PM

IRISHPUNK:

*10 super passes per club... first come first serve?

*What's up with the clocks?  One says "clash ends in 25 hrs" and the other two have different times as well.

*Please clarify the 4 events per clash.  I played a round at St. An's and when I tried to play again, it took me back to the same course.  

And yet me say thanks for trying to create new things, wgt.  

The number of super passes you have will depend on your CC Level.  You can go into owner tools and designate what type of player, Veteran, recruit, and so on can use them. 

So the CC Event is 26 hours long.  Each clash within that event will be 6 hours with the last one being 8 I believe.  So there is the Overall CC vs CC Event and then clashes within that. 

With this event there are 3 courses involved.  Each clash will randomly select from those three courses.  So the next clash you play in 5 hours could be on a different course.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 1:03 PM

ISH47:

MainzMan:
    I would think those who bought and used most passes will be at the top of most lists.

Agreed.. 

True, sound like a good way to get us to buy more passes lol.

RSS