Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:26 PM

alosso:

How does a CC owner see who signed in for a clash?

How comes the event is set up for less than two hours while the first clash will last six hours?

Click on Club Clash 1 in your Game client CC page and then click on current clash.  Once a players posts a score they will be listed there.

- WGTdbloshoe

• JONNYD5970
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:26 PM

i wanna say  by  legends shooting on  fast greens  n   so  on   really blows  it !!!!!!!!

jonnyd5970

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:28 PM

Can I ask this . I am in a small club . I asked if anyone would like to play , there are just 2 of us willing , So if we do this with only 2 players will we be set up with another club with just 2 players . Sorry if this is a silly question .

Thank you .

OPY

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:29 PM

Erm just clicked on the CC v CC clash,and our 1st oppo is the 60's club.Big problem....We are a CC of 65 members and have been drawn against a side that has 213 lmao.What gives?

Russell

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:29 PM

Woodoworkery:

Ok it gave me a club, I clicked ok and it said it was searching again

Same here.

Confused.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:32 PM

MainzMan:

Woodoworkery:

Ok it gave me a club, I clicked ok and it said it was searching again

Same here.

Confused.

Just go back to the game client main menu then back into your CC page and you will see who you are matched up with.  I think there are so many clubs entering right now it is getting stuck on the page.

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:32 PM

russellfahey:

Erm just clicked on the CC v CC clash,and our 1st oppo is the 60's club.Big problem....We are a CC of 65 members and have been drawn against a side that has 213 lmao.What gives?

Russell

It's based on participation, so the club with 213 members probably don't have many members actually playing. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:33 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

Just go back to the game client main menu then back into your CC page and you will see who you are matched up with.

OK, thanks.

Clicked on the event banner, from there I could play a game.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:38 PM

I clicked on the icon in the game client, it then goes to play now. Does that mean our club is entered ? I did not click play now just curious if we are entered. I'm old and grumpy but I like new things, just not when they are thrown out there without any information as you always do here!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:38 PM

opyeuclid:

Can I ask this . I am in a small club . I asked if anyone would like to play , there are just 2 of us willing , So if we do this with only 2 players will we be set up with another club with just 2 players . Sorry if this is a silly question .

Thank you .

OPY

No, you will be matched up against another club with roughly the same participation overall in the game and club.  So they may have only a few players playing as well.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS