Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 11:47 AM

One question might be...."why does my CC not earn credits towards the CC total in some CC credit games?"

This refers a controversial change in the recent update that means credits don't count unless at least 10 players enter.... (although this may have changed again, hopefully...)

• RyjaTybas
    5,142 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 11:50 AM

MIBCTGOLF:
    also the owner being able to cancel a Tourney , like if mistake was made when making the tourney or someone made a tourney that was against the CC Tourney Rules !!

It became possible to cancel a Bracket a few weeks/months ago.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2015 5:22 AM

RyjaTybas:

One question might be...."why does my CC not earn credits towards the CC total in some CC credit games?"

This refers a controversial change in the recent update that means credits don't count unless at least 10 players enter.... (although this may have changed again, hopefully...)

lol this might be in response to a particular one member country club, why I dont know , but this only member used to set up, play and win cc credit tourneys - cant do that any more i guess

• ScottCMalone
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 9:41 AM

I'm a CC owner. I use to be able to look at the CC level and what rewards would be given at the next level. Just wondering if WGT got rid of it, or I just can't find it anymore?

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 11:13 AM

ScottCMalone:

I'm a CC owner. I use to be able to look at the CC level and what rewards would be given at the next level. Just wondering if WGT got rid of it, or I just can't find it anymore?

Hi ScottCMalone,

Level benefits are still shown in the game client under your CC homepage under Benefits. 

All the Best.
    WGTShamWow 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 11:21 AM

Excuse me, what will be the benefits for level 18?

It will be due in a few days...

• ScottCMalone
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 1:17 PM

WGTShamWow:

ScottCMalone:

Hi ScottCMalone,

Level benefits are still shown in the game client under your CC homepage under Benefits. 

All the Best.
    WGTShamWow 

Thanks for the help, but I must be blind, because I don't see a tab or anything that I can click on that says benefits.

• EasyEdward
    13,496 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 2:01 PM

alosso:

Excuse me, what will be the benefits for level 18?

It will be due in a few days...

Make that < 2 days Alosso.

and how outrageous will L 19 be in terms of CC XPs for nothing gained? or As WGT has said since 8/12/14 "More Levels Coming Soon"

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 2:11 PM

EasyEdward:
    how outrageous will L 19 be in terms of CC XPs for nothing gained? or As WGT has said since 8/12/14 "More Levels Coming Soon"

I don't dare to guess Edward!

But, from the right POV, they aren't to blame: New levels are coming without hesitation, as TPC proves again and again, and nobody promised any bargains! :(

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2015 4:35 PM

ScottCMalone:

WGTShamWow:

ScottCMalone:

Hi ScottCMalone,

All the Best.
    WGTShamWow 

Thanks for the help, but I must be blind, because I don't see a tab or anything that I can click on that says benefits.

Hi ScottCMalone,

Remember that you have to have the game client open and not just the webpage. Once you hit Play now, the client will open. Under my Country Club an option will pop up showing Club Homepage. Click Club Homepage and in the middle of the screen it will have a bar showing Club Benefits. Hope this helps, thanks!

All the Best,
    WGT ShamWow 

RSS