Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:42 PM

MIBCTGOLF:
    also the owner being able to cancel a Tourney , like if mistake was made when making the tourney or someone made a tourney that was against the CC Tourney Rules !!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they already made this possible. Not sure if Icon or Shoe wrote it. Anyone else with a better memory?

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:16 AM

MIBCTGOLF:

one thing CC's need and almost every player ive talked to wants to see this happen.

# 1 thing the players want  -  Multi Players Games in the CC's

it gets boring playing alone ,,so much more fun playing with the other members live .!!!!

also 8 player brackets ,,not all CC's have 100 or more members ,, like my CC we want to stay around just 50 members ,, we don't want a huge CC.

filling 16 player brackets take forever

also the owner being able to cancel a Tourney , like if mistake was made when making the tourney or someone made a tourney that was against the CC Tourney Rules !!

Very good ideas. We have been asking for years to do this. Why have a CC for social fun when you can t play tourney with CC members.

Other ideas are fine too.

I recently sent wgt a reply to remove a tourney that was dbl post..they said they cant do it. Fix that.

• JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:20 AM

silky4015:

How long does a CC newbie remain a recruit?

What is needed to take a member to the rank of Veteran?

I believe the CC owner has complete control over these designations within the CC.  If this is an issue or a question within in your CC you need to contact your CC owner and ask: Wus Up??

JZ

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 4:12 AM

On the issue of Alternate Shot game, we @ WGTAMIGOS have found this to be the most fun to play. I set up a 16 pairs competition, (for obvious reasons ) and done the draw based on the time of day they are most likely to play and with whom they would like to partner.

Being an experiment I have found the following to be the major bugbear :

If GMT is 18.00 hrs, EST 13.00hrs, CST 12.00hrs, PST 10.00hrs. for example.  As like most cc`s we are all just 1 nation really, but as a suggestion would it be possible to put their time zone next to names under owners tools, or let them do it themselves. Just a thought.

• Fleetfoot1815
    57 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 12:50 PM

I have a question. As a member of a CC, what do the different colours of members mean? My CC owner has a green icon with a star as, I guess, he's the owner. But some members are blue and others, like me, are grey with what looks like an 'N' on them?

Apologies if this is an old question, but I play on the iPad and so don't think I always get all the options from the web.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 10:55 PM

Fleetfoot1815:
    I have a question. As a member of a CC, what do the different colours of members mean?

Just the titles assigned members,veterans,directors,owners,and recruites no real purpose for them yet

The owner has just not changed you to anything yet still a recruit 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 11:43 PM

mkrizan86:

MIBCTGOLF:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they already made this possible. Not sure if Icon or Shoe wrote it. Anyone else with a better memory?

That's only for a Bracket Comp, if nobody has entered.   Normal CC comps we start cannot be deleted

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 11:48 PM

spdemon:
    Just the titles assigned members,veterans,directors,owners,and recruites no real purpose for them yet

No purpose, and no differences. Recruits are full members like ev1 else.

The only use the owners can make of it is in a Clash: Select eligibility for the Super-Passes.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 1:01 AM

8 Player CC Bracket will be a nice addition.   Valhalla in CC's would be good too.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 10:13 PM

mantis0014:

8 Player CC Bracket will be a nice addition.   Valhalla in CC's would be good too.

Perhaps adding blitz as well as CTTH comps along with the above too lol

I say ditch the cc vs cc clash and work on these instead ffs

MIBCTGOLF:

one thing CC's need and almost every player ive talked to wants to see this happen.

# 1 thing the players want  -  Multi Players Games in the CC's

it gets boring playing alone ,,so much more fun playing with the other members live .!!!!

also 8 player brackets ,,not all CC's have 100 or more members ,, like my CC we want to stay around just 50 members ,, we don't want a huge CC.

filling 16 player brackets take forever

RSS