Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 11:22 PM

I just wrote like a mini-manifesto -Very Positive, We all seem to have fun with the new CC upgrades and new stuff down the line - but I saw some thing that caughe me eye and I clicked the link and forgot about the 7 paragraphs I had done what up about the problems we have experienced with "FREE DAILY CC PASSES" not appearing for some members but also the "Add Friend" feature not working or reading zero yet their are friend icons down below said page makes it difficult to see whats happening re. this and our player as no personal messages can be sent or started. Only a wall post is then left to try to start up what be the dialogues and those are not alerted to the WGTer who receives them and can easily be overlooked for quite sometime before a WGTer notices.

I cannot go 7 pages and whatnots - (Wanna keep Friday night alive!) - agains so that what be a summarables meant as identifying isssues anyone what be experiencing in hoipes of making the CC part of WGT even better.

SUGGESTABLES -- EASY -- PEASY -- IDEARS:

1. FREE CC XP PASSES ARE USED AUTOMATICALLY
    WHEN THEY ARE LAUNCHED LIVE ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS DAY'S START TIME. WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT ALL WGTers WOULD WANT THEIR CC TO EARN POINTS - EVEN IF THEY DONT USE OR HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE NEW FEATURES CLUBS CAN EARN.

2. ALL MEMBERS IN ANY CC COULD HAVE ANY NEW MEMBERS ADDED AS A FRIEND AUTOMATICALLY UPON JOINING. COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS GONE FOREVER, MORE SOCIALIZATION IN THE CLUBS I THINKS AS WELL WILL BE WHAT BE A NATURAL SIDE EFFECT OF MOVES LIKE THIS.

"Now I am Just Saying & Whatnots"
    Thanks for listening and reading -- I am Yancy

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 6:51 AM

[quote user="YancyCan"]1. FREE CC XP PASSES ARE USED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THEY ARE LAUNCHED LIVE ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS DAY'S START TIME. WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT ALL WGTers WOULD WANT THEIR CC TO EARN POINTS - EVEN IF THEY DONT USE OR HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE NEW FEATURES CLUBS CAN EARN.

2. ALL MEMBERS IN ANY CC COULD HAVE ANY NEW MEMBERS ADDED AS A FRIEND AUTOMATICALLY UPON JOINING. COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS GONE FOREVER, MORE SOCIALIZATION IN THE CLUBS I THINKS AS WELL WILL BE WHAT BE A NATURAL SIDE EFFECT OF MOVES LIKE THIS[/quote]

#1 - would be hard since a lot of players restart the first game after hitting a few holes.

#2- Is a great idea and should be implimented 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:40 AM

I suggest to change the title of this 3d. The new one should be COUNTRY CLUB FAQWR = Frequently Asked Questions Without Reply....

• winklebeans
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:38 AM

I,m not sure whether this is the correct forum to raise the following point, but here goes.

Can somebody please explain why, european players are not being allowed to play in the latest CC challenge, this is the 3rd CC event but has not been available to european players, i,m not to sure whether this is due to the CC start & finish time, but CC number 3 was not available at 22.00pm UK time last night, and was closed by 10.00am UK time today.

Does this mean that the CC challenge is only available to USA players during sociable hours, or am i missing something.

An explanation would be appreciated.

• MiffMan
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 5:24 AM

I just advanced my country club to level 2. I have an additional officer and can't figure out how to assign one of my members as an officer?

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 6:24 PM

they can't do  anything anyway 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jan 31 2015 8:56 PM
    MiffMan:

I just advanced my country club to level 2. I have an additional officer and can't figure out how to assign one of my members as an officer?

Click on the 3 dots to the right of their name in the member list. That gives you renaming options, but like the man said above it's a name without any powers.
  • RHGuske
    599 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 10:33 AM

Hello.

How do I transfer a recruit to member status?

RH

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2015 9:44 PM

This works for any title change by the owner:

courteneyfish:
    Click on the 3 dots to the right of their name in the member list. That gives you renaming options, [...]

but the only menu item with an effect is "remove".

• kensabre10
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Feb 19 2015 11:11 AM

this is a cc sponsored tourney question. whistler is being sponsored by a cc right now but when i went to play the round i see that there is a 60 credit greens fee??? it clearly states the tourney is free until you look to play   sounds a bit devious to me. free is free, NOT 60 credits! makes wgt look shady. . .

RSS