Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 10:46 AM

I asked Customer Support again yesterday when they would catch up with the XP level awards and their reply was. "Be Patient"

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 12:47 PM

That is "Never!", isn't it?

Must be too difficult to prove me wrong ;)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2015 1:36 PM

"Be patient." That's what they tell people get them to be quiet when WGT employees apparently have no intention of doing anything.

We've had to wait nearly 9 months for WGTadmin to do something as simple as discuss something with WGT...shoe and reply back in the Attention WGT thread. .Something that he said he would do and then never lived up to his word.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 7:47 PM

Got a question here:

Way back when our membership was at 250 and hovered around that mark for quite awhile. I had used credits (real money) to have the 250 membership apply.   After cleaning house of inactive players and such membership is at 145 .

According to the new policy the club is at level 7 and is eligible for 150 members.  

My question then is our club still able to have 250 members that was bought and paid for prior or does it stick with 150 till club levels up?

And if so should I be reimbursed for what was prior paid for?

I like the new format and all and if reimbursed would put it in a purse for one of our tournaments

Thx

Greg

• Stip
    457 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 7:53 PM

I cannot sit here & read page after page after page of questions and answers and for that my apology in advance, in case the following question was asked & answered.

Q.: why can I NOT decline (membership requests) and/or remove members from the CC?

for example:

If I decline a request for membership, I am booted from the page and required to Log In again. Once I log back in, the irritating "orange flag" remains and the request still shows. This occurs using both IE & Maxthon. By the way, this has been happening for more than a month.

Today, out of shear exasperation, I accepted a request with the thoughts of "removing" from CC roster. On the contrary, I clicked "remove",  was mandated to provide a reason (which is B.S. {and I don't mean back spin}) and the player remains on the roster !?!?!?

If the Owner of a Country Club (me in this case) has control, then give me control and w/o having to justify my every move !!!!

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 8:06 PM

axstrat:

Got a question here:

Way back when our membership was at 250 and hovered around that mark for quite awhile. I had used credits (real money) to have the 250 membership apply.   After cleaning house of inactive players and such membership is at 145 .

According to the new policy the club is at level 7 and is eligible for 150 members.  

My question then is our club still able to have 250 members that was bought and paid for prior or does it stick with 150 till club levels up?

And if so should I be reimbursed for what was prior paid for?

I like the new format and all and if reimbursed would put it in a purse for one of our tournaments

Thx

Greg

Hi Greg, it still shows your club at 250, I feel certain that you retain that level no matter what.  JMHO

LD

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 10:22 PM

Stip:
    I cannot sit here & read page after page after page of questions and answers

OTOH, you expect us to write the same answers again and again? A strange argument...

But this is a severe problem which we thought was solved - I'm gonna make an exception.

Stip:
    Q.: why can I NOT decline (membership requests) and/or remove members from the CC?

It's because your status in the CC is unclear by WGT. You are the owner, but in the member's list you are shown as a director, and this defines your options which include "accept membership" but not "delete membership".

"Contact" WGT (below) and hope for the best.

• Stip
    457 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 4:07 AM

Alosso,

I expected a response from the creator(s) of this conundrum, not you. However, since you did replay, thank you and much appreciated.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 7:03 AM

Stip:
    I expected a response from the creator(s) of this conundrum

Won't come.

• precision500
    677 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2016 10:38 PM

I just want to know what it takes to get the cc in the top 50

Is it the earnings or what..  I bring my club almost to a level 8 in 2 months....if u can get me pointed in the right direction.   Love your thoughts....you sound very smart....

Thanks precision500

RSS