Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 3:15 AM

Again, my CC won 2 CCPasses for each player. Again, I had this two but I had not the usual daily one. What kind of prize is this?! I give you 2, but u give me 1 back.....

• MIBCTGOLF
    165 Posts
    Fri, Nov 14 2014 6:04 PM

one thing CC's need and almost every player ive talked to wants to see this happen.

# 1 thing the players want  -  Multi Players Games in the CC's

it gets boring playing alone ,,so much more fun playing with the other members live .!!!!

also 8 player brackets ,,not all CC's have 100 or more members ,, like my CC we want to stay around just 50 members ,, we don't want a huge CC.

filling 16 player brackets take forever

also the owner being able to cancel a Tourney , like if mistake was made when making the tourney or someone made a tourney that was against the CC Tourney Rules !!

• steinyboys
    741 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 4:53 PM

The league of Legends country club stands at level seven, can WGT tell me how many free and premium tournaments can I set up

steinyboys

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 5:00 PM

[quote user="steinyboys"]

The league of Legends country club stands at level seven, can WGT tell me how many free and premium tournaments can I set up

steinyboys

[/quote]

Your still at 12 free and 12 paid

• steinyboys
    741 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 5:07 PM

ok thanks very much do we get more as we tier up is that how it works?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 5:22 PM

At Level 11 you get 15/15. Anytime you want to see your club benefits, just go to the game client (Play Now) and click My Country Club and look for benefits. It`s all there

• donaldraypalmer
    93 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 5:57 PM

What happens to one's points  they have earned for their C.C. and that C.C. shuts down ?  I would like to start a C.C. with my points I had earned for  the old C.C..  Le me know how to do this.  Or can take my points to a new C.C. ?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 10:22 AM

The points do not carry over to the new Country Club. The previous Club essentially disappears and cannot be reopened. 

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 4:12 PM

I've been watching this thread with some (not a lot) of interest...

I had in mind a lot of sarcastic replies, including the suggestion of adding a drop down menu to your FAQ with answers such as: No!; Can't be bothered; Talk to the hand; Too much hassle; What do you think we are - customer services?,; Bored; Interesting question - let's put that in the pickle tank for a couple of years.

Then I thought, no! I have already spent considerable time trying to compile CC owners wish list which these idle bar stewards have still not bothered to look at, let alone respond to. Why should I/We (the WGT players/CC Owners) do your job for you? Let's get real - you own this gaming web site - you do the work. This includes listening to your customers and reading their gripes in the forums and (here's hoping) respond to same.

So, please do us a favour - read the forums and take your own notes - then compile your FAQ.

Meanwhile, I'll carry on playing the game (which I love) and enjoy the freedom of not being a CC owner any more!

Kelly

• silky4015
    255 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:00 PM

How long does a CC newbie remain a recruit?

What is needed to take a member to the rank of Veteran?

RSS