Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club FAQ

Tue, Oct 17 2017 8:50 AM (84 replies)
  • woodspud1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:39 AM

could you tell me how to remove "putter pal" that has been added by my country club.

thks

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:09 AM

woodspud1:

could you tell me how to remove "putter pal" that has been added by my country club.

thks

You can now either turn it off in game using the button by the swing meter or in the game settings by scrolling down and clicking off.

- WGTdbloshoe

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 1:02 PM

Hi WGT,

Once again, a BIG thanks for the new features, it's been Fun.

I need to report that when I select a Tee for a Bracket Tourney, it does not take effect. I'm always still playing from Legend, so my, "Easy Tee Fun", game becomes a big fat lie.

Can this be fixed please.

Kind regards, Craig

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 8:43 PM

Thanks for the great changes for CC's.  Brings some excitement to the concept.

I have a question about the "titles" given to members.  Obviously, a newbie that just joined the club would be a recruit!  I see that there is also a title Veteran, as well as Member.  I have my own interpretation of those but would like to hear the opinions and thoughts from others about those two titles.  And yes, they are sort of self explanatory, but I have been around WGT for a few years now and I know how these things usually work.

• ECBonus
    743 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:30 PM

Why cant you fix the owners mass mail feature so that more than just a few members receive the mail and yes all the right boxes are checked?

• Alliez
    3 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 3:19 PM

As the owner you need to go into the owners tools and change the various titles per member.  When the membership role appears there will be some orange dots to the  right of each member.  Click on dots and a window opens giving options,change and save then move to another member.  That was what I did a few weeks ago,worked fine unless changes have been made. 

JZ 

• golfinut2
    66 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 8:34 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

woodspud1:

thks

You can now either turn it off in game using the button by the swing meter or in the game settings by scrolling down and clicking off.

- WGTdbloshoe

If you would look at what "woodspud1" wrote he asked how to remove it not turn it off. If he is like me he doesn't want any of those unwanted items added to the game screen. I have already sent a email to wgt support and their reply was that it stays on the screen rather we want it or not. So just another unwanted item forced on us by WGT. How about taking some of the "funds" wgt raked in during their "Clash for Cash" and hire someone who can figure out how to do something more than tell us to take it or leave it.

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:50 AM

Playing the first clash we gain some prizes. I got a boost and 3 CC pass. I supposed that these passes should have been added to the usual FREE PASS we get any 12 hours, but they weren't !?!? I just succeeded in using one and the other two were used as daily pass. I don't think it's correct, don't you? Tks, bye

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 6:55 AM

golfinut2:

WGTdbloshoe:

woodspud1:

thks

- WGTdbloshoe

If you would look at what "woodspud1" wrote he asked how to remove it not turn it off. If he is like me he doesn't want any of those unwanted items added to the game screen. I have already sent a email to wgt support and their reply was that it stays on the screen rather we want it or not. So just another unwanted item forced on us by WGT. How about taking some of the "funds" wgt raked in during their "Clash for Cash" and hire someone who can figure out how to do something more than tell us to take it or leave it.

Just to be exact: you can remove the use of pals from the game options, but u can't remove the word written on the screen. On the other hand, now reduced and almost invisible. Bye

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 2:11 AM

Tamsach:

Playing the first clash we gain some prizes. I got a boost and 3 CC pass. I supposed that these passes should have been added to the usual FREE PASS we get any 12 hours, but they weren't !?!? I just succeeded in using one and the other two were used as daily pass. I don't think it's correct, don't you? Tks, bye

Two weeks without any reply.. Now new clashes. Nothing changed. Oops, sorry, there are the gnomes!! These clashes are just a credit machine where the CC with more members wins, not the better one. Our club won't play this ridiculous event anymore. Byeeee

RSS