Forums

Help › Forums

If you cannot beat them, join them !

Tue, Aug 19 2014 4:05 PM (97 replies)
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 7:33 AM

But can u imagine the people that are going to try it?  Look at the scores now in the RGs  25s 26s my God a 28 at Cabo and your like # 20 lmao.

How long has this been out, why is it being advertised on WGT.  I was shocked to see where it was linked.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 7:36 AM

Mag , even when icon sees this its too late the link is there and the damage is already done

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:11 AM

What wgt needs to do is use the program themselves. See if they can code something where if something foreign comes through while using this program, so cheaters using this can be banned or suspended. If thats not possible then wgt needs to keep track of the ding percentages. Such as percentage of dings, 99 percent of ding, 98 percent od ding etc.

Someone using this auto ding crap is going to have a way inflated rate of dings. In these cases, wgt needs to take action. Any normal person will have these 10-20 percent off the ding shots once and awhile. With an auto ding you never will be off this far. Some being able to keep track of this should be wgt's priority imo.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:13 AM

I did try to inform wgt of the ad'  at 5am (the time on here) but did it through "submit this problem to wgt", probably not the best route. Steverilley has probably been more sensible and there's this thread so they should know now or soon.

I do wonder; if someone who dosen't read the forum sees this ad' on wgt and takes the free trial, do they deserve to be banned?

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:16 AM

DodgyPutter:

Perhaps the original poster is from the company.  Was funny; the three possibilities I could see for the "we" were; the one I went for, you are Royal or you were speaking with the one voice of the CC.

I'd just like to point out, I'm not involved with the company in any way.   This thread was not meant as any kind of advertisement for any cheat software,  it was purely meant as a wake up call to WGT warning them to be more aware of the adverts that are posted.

I'm glad a few others have obviously seen the same ad,   and posted their own quotes and links to the advert.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:19 AM

I alerted WGT to this prog a few weeks ago.

The fact it's appearing within the game pages is staggering!!

C'mon WGT, get a grip of yer knitting!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:55 AM

stevereilly:
    Perhaps the original poster is from the company

Sorry for the confusion steve, I didn't mean you.

Early in this thread Wontomamo posted something extolling the vitrues of this thing, he later said "I cut and pasted that from the site FAQ, cos i found it funny."  It was the original poster of that thread I was referring to.

• BamBam73
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 9:08 AM

It seems to me, that at the very least, WGT should be able to come up with some bit of programming that will inform all players in a game that someone is using an auto-dinger, or some other software to help them.  Then it is simple....avoid those players.  I don't know if they can stop them in tournaments, but that would be nice too.  I shot a 58 at St. Andrews in the first round of the July tournament and did not even make the cut.  THAT is sick!  THAT is the reason I don't even like to play in them anymore.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 9:13 AM

BamBam73:
     I shot a 58 at St. Andrews in the first round of the July tournament and did not even make the cut.

And...your point is?

• Antwilliam
    669 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 9:44 AM

The ad has been rampant today every game I've played, one 9 hole game it was there after every hole........what is the satisfaction in using it ?.....knowing your own input and skills had nothing to do with that birdie or eagle you just shot.....To say it should not be used in games is a great cop-out, show me the man or woman who given a game winning tool is not going to use it, especially if the other person/player does not know of it's use....

So come on WGT.......either kick the add out......kick player's who use it out.....or find some way of detecting it's use, so at least the other player know it is being used, and can make a decision to play or not.......We do need a level playing, if not it makes a mockery of the game.......and certainly shows WGT in a bad light, should they ignore these issues..

RSS