Help › Forums

Losing CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2015 1:24 PM (36 replies)
  • alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 1:02 PM

Do not use CC passes in MP games!

Any one hole practice game is enough to secure the CDP bonus for you and your CC - the easiest 900+ XPs to collect.

• jonthepain
    21 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 8:56 AM

I'll give you that point, however, since I play on my lunch break and sometimes on my dinner break, I prefer not to have to waste my limited break time playing a practice hole before playing what I joined WGT for in the first place - a friendly round of golf with friends.

It already takes several minutes of misfires before being able to tee off in an alt shot game, I do not have time to waste on practice holes.

I do not think that it is too much to ask of the developers - considering the cash that I spend on this game - to fix the lost CC pass issue.

Thanks for your input.

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 9:31 AM

So you will continue to lose more than half of your CC passes due to interrupted games, and I don't see any probable change in your favour.

Enjoy the game!

• jonthepain
    21 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 10:36 AM

Let's say I use my Jersey Mike's rewards card to buy a sandwich.  It is just me buying the sandwich, and my rewards points are recorded and correctly credited to my card.

The next day, I go to Jersey Mike's with three of my co-workers, and one of my co-workers gets a call from the office and has to leave after ordering but before getting his sandwich.  After paying for my sandwich, my rewards points are not recorded nor are they credited to my rewards card account.

When I ask the cashier why my points were not recorded, she states that it is a bug in the system.  If you come in with your co-workers, and one of them leaves before finishing lunch, half of the time I will not receive my points.  She then states that someone in IT will look into it.

My co-worker, however, tells me that I should always eat by myself first, before going out to lunch with my co-workers, because you never know when someone will have to leave during lunch, thus increasing the probability that my rewards points will go unrecorded.

When I respond that I do not have time for such nonsense, he replies that in that case, I will continue to lose over half of my points, because Jersey Mike's is not likely to ever fix the issue.

Is that a fair analogy?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 11:55 AM

So Jon the Pain. is that Jersey Mike's card a complimentary card or do you buy it with real Monopoly money?

• jonthepain
    21 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 12:19 PM

Well, ZioMio, it is complimentary.  I assume somebody in the marketing dept. determined that Jersey Mike's will make more money off of people who have a rewards card than people who do not have the complimentary rewards card.

This analogy occurred to me because I received an email this am informing me that today is a double points day at Jersey Mike's.  I had not planned on eating there today, but now I think I will.

Similarly, I tend to play WGT more often since the CC pass program started, because I like to think that I am helping my fellow country club members by moving our club up in level, thus triggering additional benefits for belonging to the club.

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 1:24 PM

jonthepain:
    Is that a fair analogy?

Dunno about the analogy, but I know for sure that fairness ain't a word to use here. Instead, it's a business.

I'm just talking about facts of the game. MP games are being interrupted, and
    CC passes are being lost with them as well as XPs. We can't modify the code
    to become better but we can modify our action.

So, either you play nothing but a quick MP game XOR you get 95+% of your CC XPs credited.

I for one have stopped to play MPs a long time ago.

If you don't like Jersey Mike's service, you will take proper action. Here, don't expect WGT to act as you demand. They are WGT, such hope is futile.

RSS