Help › Forums

Losing CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2015 1:24 PM (36 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 5:36 AM

jgulffer:

are you sure ..i lost 3 passes and my CC points didnt do anything  i wrote it down and it was the same..someone disconnects or QUITS  and boom bye bye pass and xp    no more purchasing CC passes for me  sorry WGT

Did you finish the round out cause i got logged out in a game using the pass just last night had around 7000 xp points for the club finished the game and it went up to 8000 something even though the pass wasnt showing

WGTdbloshoe:

We have our QA team looking into it.  We have also had a few reports saying that the pass doesn't show at the end but the XP points are still being awarded.  If this is the case double check before and after the game to see.      - WGTdbloshoe

this is what shoe said along with others check your cc xp points before you use the pass then after the game i do every time a little more work not a lot to just make sure the points are getting awarded
    if you use the pass and get logged out or booted to the lobby or someone quits finish the game and you will get the points 
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 6:43 AM

You can only finish the game if it doesn't lock up or kick you out.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 7:21 AM

courteneyfish:

You can only finish the game if it doesn't lock up or kick you out.

LOL really didn't know(with a hint of sarcasm) that I've yet to be kicked out of a tournament or not been able to finish a mulitplayer stroke play game using the pass all the others (alt,MP,practice or skins) i won't try

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 4:16 PM

FWIW - I lost a pass yesterday because the other player got disconnected, re-connected, and we finished the game.

It was a regular stroke play game I created.

Right after the game I sent Customer Support a business like email explaining what happened, and they refunded my 37 credits today.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 4:20 PM

JGrossnickle:
    Move the option to use it to the end of the game.

Or don't subtract the credits until it actually awards some XP.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 4:23 PM

Hey guys,

We are still investigating this reported issue.

However, what we have found so far is that the players that used a CC pass are still receiving the XP for their Country Club even though the Pass icon no longer appears next to the player's name,

There is further confusion since the scorecard will not show that the CC received the XP even though the XP is added on the back end.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 4:40 PM

WGTadmin:

Hey guys,

We are still investigating this reported issue.

However, what we have found so far is that the players that used a CC pass are still receiving the XP for their Country Club even though the Pass icon no longer appears next to the player's name,

There is further confusion since the scorecard will not show that the CC received the XP even though the XP is added on the back end.

Thanks for confirming what I've been saying admin

• MartinHughes1
    12 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 8:21 AM

JGrossnickle:

I've had it happen more than once now also. A few holes in and someone forfeits or disconnects and you lose your pass.

Move the option to use it to the end of the game.

Yes - good idea to move the option.  I have lost quite a few CC passes because of other players' disconnection.  Still, they weren't passes I paid for, so I shan't grumble overmuch...

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 6:35 PM

That's great WGTAdmin but what about my 74 credits for purchasing 2 extra passes when i shouldn't have had too ??

Regards....

Greg.

• JBaldoni
    892 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 7:06 PM

Try this one!  I purchased 3 passes, thinking to use them over the next few days. When I logged on the next day they were gone. Do they expire and if so when?  TELL US.  I reported this previously, but no answer was reported.  Could this be related to the problems others are having with these CC passes?

JBaldoni

RSS