Forums

Help › Forums

Losing CC passes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2015 1:24 PM (36 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Sat, Aug 16 2014 8:08 PM

Please explain why when 1 member of a foursome leaves the game and the rest get taken back to the lobby that the 3 remaining players have to purchase another CC pass at 37 credits each.........

Twice we had to go back to the lobby because of 1 player and we had to spend credits to have an active pass both times.......you can reimburse me 2 passes or give me back my 74 credits thx.

As well as for DJoyner2 and LetsGoRacin thx.

Regards, 

Greg.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 3:50 AM

It's certainly not o.k. that the pass would be gone if you continue the same game.
    I heard voices here proposing not to use a pass in MP games.

But, what do you mean by "We had to purchase..."? Was it mandatory, or was
    "no thank you" possible as an alternative?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 5:32 AM

alosso:
    Was it mandatory, or was
    "no thank you" possible as an alternative?

I was in an A/S game.

Hole 1, shot 1 the game never loaded properly even though the free pass was both offered and accepted by a player.

This player never said anything in chat out of politeness wondering why player 1 was taking so long.  Then it dawned what was happening, and they came out and got back to the lobby where everyone else was patiently waiting.

Sure enough the offer to now "BUY" a pass was there.  This was declined with disgust, and no credits were received for the completed game free pass wise.

Same thing happened to me.

IMHO even free passes are not yet worth risking in multiplayer games whilst connection issues still exist to the extent they do.  

EDIT: Thought (maybe said elsewhere roughly??). At the end of the game add a would you like to use your free / buy a pass to give your CC X x XPs.  No idea how feasible that is, but losing passes gets old v quick.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 4:41 PM

All four of us used our free cc pass and 1 of us got disconnected and we went back to the lobby........once we restarted we had to purchase another cc pass for 37 credits each because our passes were gone............the same guy decided to exit because of slow loading so the remaining 3 of us continued on........but we had to purchase yet another cc pass at another 37 credits each after going back to the lobby again

Every time we had to go back to the lobby due to a disconnection we had to re-purchase cc passes in order to get xp for our cc...........

Not happy :(

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 5:31 PM

I have a screenshot of another pass going missing after 1 player was disconnected...how do i attach it in here ??

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 5:51 PM

tanneralis:
    how do i attach it in here

Follow the instructions to post a scorecard, but post the screen shot instead.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/14726.aspx

• JGrossnickle
    41 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 8:40 PM

I've had it happen more than once now also. A few holes in and someone forfeits or disconnects and you lose your pass.

Move the option to use it to the end of the game.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 10:03 PM

tanneralis:

I have a screenshot of another pass going missing after 1 player was disconnected...how do i attach it in here ??

Dont leave the round finish it and even the pass doesnt show after you return from the lobby you still get the points after the round 

• jgulffer
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 11:06 PM

are you sure ..i lost 3 passes and my CC points didnt do anything  i wrote it down and it was the same..someone disconnects or QUITS  and boom bye bye pass and xp    no more purchasing CC passes for me  sorry WGT

• Slojoeguam
    163 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 5:25 AM

I've lost several passes already due to other people disconnecting and then the game was finished. That's just not right. Not only does the player lose the cost of the pass (if they bought it) but the country club loses out on the XP as well whether the player bought the pass or if it was a free one. Someone made the suggestion to make the pass good for a certain period of time, maybe 2-3 hours would be fair. Enough time to get an extended round in, even with disconnects..

RSS